News - Alex Albon

This idea is from@Bex9372, I hope you like it!

🏎

It was an early morning for you and your boyfriend, Alex Albon. The two of you were still in bed, cuddling and trying to wake up. Today would be the day that Alex heard if he got a seat in Formula 1 next year. The whole year he has been working hard in DTM and prove Red Bull that he is worth a seat. And today was going to be the day if Alex hears if he can have a seat in F1, not at Red Bull, but at Williams. George Russell is leaving them for Mercedes, so there is a seat available.

You quickly look up to see the time on the alarm clock: 7:00 am. The earliest you will hear anything would probably be around 10 am, which is still three hours away.

'I don't know who is more nervous about this, you or me,' Alex chuckles.

'It sucks that we woke up this early. Now we have to wait for so long.'

'We can occupy ourselves until then,' Alex says, wiggling his eyebrows.

'Albon!' You slap him on the shoulder. 'It is 7 am. Get those dirty thoughts out of that head of yours. It's not going to happen.'

'No?'

'No. It's 7 am, for fucks sake.'

'That is not a problem for me.'

You look at Alex, and you can tell that he is dead serious about this. 'Nope. Not happening. Do you want tea?'

'You're leaving me?'

'Yes, because you're cross. Now, do you want tea?'

'Yes, my lady.'

You roll your eyes as you get out of bed. You were spending time at the Albon household because Alex wanted to be with his family once he got the news about the F1 seat.

One of his sisters, Chloe, is sitting in the kitchen when you walk in.

'Good morning. Early morning for school?' you greet her.

Chloe was busy packing her bag with lunch and eating her breakfast at the same time. 'Yeah, and I overslept. Is Alex awake?'

'He is. Do you want a ride to school?'

'If you want, yes!'

'Of course. Let me get ready and steal Alex his keys, and I'll drive you.'

You walk back upstairs and quickly get dressed in some joggers and a hoodie of Alex.

'That is my hoodie,' Alex says.

'I know, and I'm borrowing it,' you smile. 'Where are your keys?'

'Are you planning to get tea?' Alex asks while he throws his keys at you.

'No, your sister overslept, so I'm dropping her off and then get tea.'

'I'll come too.'

'But I'm driving.'

'Just don't kill me,' Alex says as he puts a shirt over his head.

🏎

When you dropped Chloe off at school, you and Alex went out for some breakfast. Once you got back home, you decided to watch the series you were watching to distract yourselves.

It was now almost 2pm, and still, there wasn't any news.

'What if they're not going to call?' Alex suddenly asks.

'They will call. They said it would be today.'

'Y/N...'

'Trust me, they wi-.' That's when the phone rang.

Alex snatches the phone from the table and answers the call. He stands up from the couch and walks to the kitchen.

Is this man serious right now? You want to stand up and follow him, but you stay seated while your legs bounce up and down. You only hear Alex mumble, so you have no idea what is going on.

When he walks into the room, he has the biggest smile on his face. 'I got the seat at Williams!'

'Yes!' You jump up from the couch and wrap your arms around him before you kiss him. 'You deserve it. You worked so hard for it. I'm proud of you.'

'Thanks, Y/N.'

'Now, let's get some cake so we can surprise the family when they get home from work and school.'