Chapter 22: Wake-up Call

Natasha woke up with a completely... different mindset than the one she went to sleep with. Maybe she had a dream, who knows? Katya didn't remember much between Natasha climbing on top of her with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, and the moment she got off her, naked and sweaty.

''Oh my god. We haven't had sex like that in months.'' Katya tried to catch her breath, wiping her hair off her sticky forehead. Combine a messed-up training schedule with an exhausted body and you get a sweaty and panting mess.

Oh, and don't forgot to add Natasha's skills in there. That woman could wear anyone out within minutes.

''I missed how loud you get,'' Natasha chuckled, dragging her eyes away from the ceiling to glance at her wife. ''Poor neighbors.''

''That's completely your fault. Making me lose my mind,'' Katya accused her, ignoring the grin on her face. It seemed she wasn't the only one who enjoyed waking up like this. ''Everything hurts even more now though. In a good way.''

Natasha hummed in agreement. ''Round two in the shower?'' Her eyes sparkled. She had gotten her joy in these activities back. She was in the mood for them again. No longer something she had to do, but something she wanted.

''Jesus Nat, want to kill me?'' Katya laughed, turning her head to the side to see her expectant smile. ''We had a huge fight two days ago. My body is still exhausted.''

Natasha didn't care, she turned on her side and traced patterns on Katya's stomach, staying well within appropriate zones but still hoping to get her wound up again. ''We need to take advantage of the last day of being by ourselves. You can't scream so loud with Sam and Steve around,'' she smirked.

Katya raised an eyebrow, ignoring the shivers running down her spine at the cold fingertips on her skin. ''I will scream your name as loudly as I want to, thank you very much.''

''I don't think Steve would approve.'' Natasha chuckled at the thought. Their bedrooms at the Compound and the Tower might have been soundproofed, but thin hotel walls didn't do anything to keep moans and screams in.

''I'll buy him earplugs,'' Katya answered simply. She stretched her limbs with a loud groan and hoisted herself out of bed, dragging her feet to the bathroom while ignoring the eyes on her naked body. ''You coming?''

''That's my line.''

Katya smiled over her shoulder. ''It won't be for much longer if you don't get out right now and join me.''

Like an adorable teenager, Natasha scrambled out of bed, took Katya's face in her hands and kissed her between her laughs, all the while stumbling backwards into the bathroom and pulling her into the shower.

''You're beautiful,'' she whispered as she pushed Katya against the white tiles, causing her to blush. It had been a while since she got a compliment that came straight from the heart.

They were too distracted with each other to even notice the ice-cold water the first few seconds until it got warm.

And, as usual, it didn't take long until Katya was screaming again. Not with Natasha working wonders below, on her knees, with Katya's hands in her blonde hair.

''If I won't be able to walk after this, you have a lot of explaining to do to Steve,'' Katya panted when Natasha said she wanted one more round. Who blamed her, with the way they hadn't had sex in more than two weeks, and not this... enthusiastic in months?

''I'll just tell him you got hurt,'' Natasha answered casually, giving Katya some time to catch her breath while she stared up at her. She always found more pleasure in giving than receiving, and had refused Katya's offers to switch.