Part 101

"Wh-what?". Yoongi was about to pass out. "Mentor Hyung, how do you know that?". Jungkook asked. "May called Jin, but he went after you and Tae so I answered the phone". Namjoon says. "I didn't even get to say anything before May spilled the beans". Namjoon shook his head and turned to Yoongi, who looked like he was about to faint. "Easy Hyung". Jungkook said. "He's not sad Kook... That's rage". Namjoon said.

"Rag...". "Y'all didn't kill him!?!". Yoongi shouted darkly. "Mmm... No". Jungkook moved away from Yoongi. "May and Jin were the ones that found him but I guess they were lied too". Namjoon told him. "What if he tries to find Jimin!?!". Yoongi yelled. "I don't think...". "He might". Namjoon cuta Jungkook off. "The fuck you mean he might?". Jungkook said.

"He's a top government official Kook, all he has to do is show his credentials and he can get whatever he wants". Namjoon sighed. "May won't just up and tell him where Jimin is". Jungkook said. "Of course not but that doesn't mean no one else will". Namjoon said. "Fuck that". Yoongi finally said. "If he finds him, I'mma fucking kill him". Yoongi said. "He's NOT about to take my baby away from me". Yoongi said.

"Hell yeah!". Jungkook cheered. "We about to dig out his balls!". Jungkook says laughing. Namjoon and Yoongi looked at him. "No? Alright". Jungkook nods. "We cut off his balls and stuff it in his ears so he can hear his self coming?". Jungkook said and they kept staring at him. "Alright, we stuff his dick down his throat so he can taste his body salt?". Jungkook says.

"Wh-Why the fuck are you going after that area for?". Namjoon asked. "I don't know man". Jungkook sighs. "I've been around Tae for too damn long". Jungkook said. "Stay away from him". Namjoon said. "NO!". Jungkook screamed. "You will never keep him away from me! That's my baby monkey!". Jungkook yelled. "It's not that seri...". "I will set you all on fire!". Jungkook shouts and walked out the room.

"He needs help... I'm telling you". Yoongi said. "He's not my responsibility". Namjoon shrugged. "Umm... He's your son". Yoongi says. "He is NOT my son!". Namjoon yelled. "How you just gonna up and disown me like that?". Jungkook says. "I'm SOO telling mama Hoseok on you and tell him that you called him easy". Jungkook huffed and walks out again. Namjoon's mouth dropped and Yoongi closes it and pats Namjoon's shoulders.

"Yousa dead man".