Airport

Alyas P.O.V.

How is she here? And not only that, how does she have an Iron Man suit.
There was no way she should have had that. Tony Stark would never give someone as low and scummy as her one of his suits.
But is was undeniable that she was familiar with the blond god as she introduced him to her friends.
Thor, the god, was completely ignoring Lila, and all of us were confused about that.
She had gone a bit pale before brightening.
Lila pulled us off to the side and told us quietly, "I asked the Avengers to pretend they dont know me. I wanted my trip to be as normal as possible, and I didnt want the paparazzi to follow me around."
We all nodded understandingly, but Rose asked the question Im pretty sure all of us wanted to know.
"Why does Marinette have a suit?"
Lila turned bashful suddenly. "Well...
I asked him to she missed the flight."
I was then confused. We worked together to make sure Mari-trash missed the flight. The others didnt know that though.
Still, I shrugged it off.
I wrapped my arms around my bestie. "You are to good, you know that right?"
She laughed softly. "Thanks Alya."

Peters P.O.V.

When my decathlon class and I got the news that a french class was coming, and we were going to be the ones that greeted them and stuck by their side, we were all pretty excited.
But then when I got to the Stark Towers, Mr. Stark gave me a folder containing all of the information on the class.
They were called the Akuma class, whatever that means, and really, the only ones that stood out was the class president, who made Jagged Stones signature sunglasses and the daughter of the mayor, and a retired that made the popular ladybug comics in Paris.
The daughter was a blond preppy girl, while the president was a dark haired bluenette with bright bluebell eyes.
She had on a grey turtleneck longsleeve, which was strange as it was still basically summer.
The way she was speaking with Thor was strange. I dont remember him ever knowing a french girl.
And whats up with her having one of Mr. Starks suits? He was reluctant to give even me a suit!
I watched as she spoke softly to her friends in french for a minute before turning to Thor with a bright smile.
With my wnhanced hearing I was able to catch what she said, but only barely.
"Mosiour Thor, these are my best friends. This is Chloe, Kagami, Luka, Nathaniel, and his boyfriend, my cousin, Marc."
Ah, so the blond girl was Chloe, yhe cold dark haired japanese girl was Kagami, the one with blue hair Luka, I had already talked to him. The redhead Nathaniel, and the last one who looked incredibly shy was Marc.
"Luka, Kagami, and Marc are the ones that Tony let me bring along as president. Chloe and Nathaniel were already in my class."
Thor smiled largely. "Lady Marinetre, thank you for introducing me to you're little midguardian friends. They are most pleasant."
The class president, Marinette, bushed a bright red but beamed. "Thank you Thor, but you can go now, I have been safely escorted, and we are going to leave for the hotel now."
Thor laughed. "You misunderstand Lady Marinette, brother Tony has made my mission to accompany you wherever you go."
I watched as Marinette paled before nodding curtly. "Alright, well it seems like everyone has their stuff, so hold on a minute."
She walked over to the teachers, one of hers, and two of mine. She spoke to them for a minute before talking a few steps away and calling out to everyone, "Alright everyone. Francois Dupont High, does everyone have thier luggage?" When everyone said yes, she nodded and said, "Can we split into two groups please, the French class over here, and the Midtown class right her."
It took a fewminutes, but we all split into two groups.
Need and I shared a look, she seemed to be more in charge of this trip than her teacher.
She spoke something in french to her class, and seemed to pull a clipboard out off nowhere.
She ticked of the names of her class, the teacher seemingly uninterested as she stood off to the side next to Thor, who was watching the whole thing with a bright look on his face.
Once she checked through the whole thing, she nodded and the clipboard disappeared again.
She took another clipboard from Mr. Harrison, telling him something quickly before calling out in English, "When I say your name, please tell me if your here. Michelle?"
MJ rolled her eyes before saying, "Here."
As she started calling out everyones names, MJ squeezed her way over to us.
"You nerds notice something weird with that class, especially with the way they seemed to treat that group, and particularly the president?"
Ned and I nodded. "Yeah, I was talking with the Max kid, the one with glasses, he warned me to stay away from the president," Ned sai, calling out a quick 'here,' when she called his name.
She called out my name after. "Here! Yeah, I was talking to Luka, he seemed really cool and laid back. Apparently he is the older brother of the girl with the purple hair. He said their relationship had been pretty rocky since the spit of the class."
MJ was about to say something when Marinette spoke again.
"Alright, the buses have arrived, so please grab your things and follow me." She walked in the front with the teachers, her friends, and Thor.
She led us outside to a large schoolbus, and her friends and classmates all stuffed their stuff into the luggage part.
She walked into it, presumably to speak to the driver.
I was talking to Ned when I heard a loud sqwack, and when I looked over, all I saw was flailing limbs before she toppled out of the bus, landing in a heap.
Immediately, her friends all rushed over to help.
Her classmates and teacher however were a different story.
All her classmates started laughing and pointing at her teasingly.
Her teacher just looked over from where she was putting her luggage away and called oit in a boring voice, "Marinette, please, act responsibly."
All of my class exchanged a disbelieving look.
She just disregarded a students safety after she fell out of a bus, and shes not scolding her class for mocking the girl?
Mr. Harrington and Mr. Dell exchanged a look before rushing over to help the poor girl, and Ned, MJ and I went too.
The driver basically flew out, apologizing the whole way down.
I stopped short in surprise.
It was Mr. Barton, also known as Hawkeye.
"Shoot, I'm so sorry. I didn't think you would react like that."
She laughed. "I thought my days of clumsiness were over."
At that, all her friend laughed. The blond preppy girl slapped Marinettes shoulder, still laughing. "Alright Mari, you got to get up." She put her hands beneath her armpits and pulled her up.
Marinette groaned but complied. "Alright, alright, I'm getting up." As soon as she brushed herself off, she beamed. Mosiour Barton, may I speak with you privately?" Although her tone was sweet, there was an undertone of a threat.
Mr. Bartons eyes went wide, but he still bonded, obediently following her into the bus.
Mr. Dell looked at the bus and whistled. "I'm gonna guess that they know each other, because he's gonna die."
Thor walked over to where her friends were standing and laughed. "I put the boxes into the bus, and who is Lady Marinette going to kill?"
Chloe patted his arm. "Just some poor unfortunate soul big guy."
Marinette opened the door and walked out, face beaming, while Mr. Barton sat behind her, cowing in the drivers seat, face twisted in fear.
She clapped her hands, gaining everyones attention. "Alright everyone. Just to go over the plan, we will be going to the hotel where my class is staying, and putting all of our stuff into the rooms. We will stay there from one hour to freshen up. I apologize Midtown students, but eight hours in a plane is not good. Once an hour is up, we will be heading to a shwarma place Tony Stark himself recommend. It is not a formal place so no need to be worried. With that being said, please some in and take a seat wherever." She walked back into the bus.
I was through the windows she took the seat right behind Mr. Barton.
Her friends all shared a look, and then as one, they all ran for the door. There was a lot of pushing, and the redhead and his boyfriend were quickly pused to the back.
The japanese and Luka managed to get in front, battling each other before the blond let out an angry pterodactyl screech and literally started to climb over the two into the bus.
Now the two were trying to hold her put of there while simultaneously trying to get her in.
Ned, MJ and I walked over to Thor, the two, and our teachers.
"Does this happen a lot?" Ned asked.
The two boyfriend's shared a look, and I could tell they were holding back grins. The cousin nodded. "Yeah, they fight over who gets to sit next to Marinette. You would think that as her cousin I would be able to, but no, I cannot. Apparently I'm not worthy enough be a rival."
"Basically whoever wins gets to claim to be her best friend until they get beaten by something by someone," the redhead grinned.
"Im gonna guess that those four are gonna cause a lot of trouble, arent they?" Mr. Dell asked.
This time the look the two shared wasnt a good one. The cousin, Marc I think, shook his head. "No, they'll be ok, its them three you'll want to look out for."
The readhead nodded. "Yeah, just beware, she is going to lie, but if some doesnt believe her or objects to something she says, those two will... Do things to you."
He pointed to the girl with two sausage looking pieces of hair framing her face, and then the two flanking her.
One was a girl with glasses and a mole on the top right of her forehead, and the other was a blond, and even from this far away, I could tell he had bright green eyes.
He must have felt our stares because he turned and looked me of all people in the eyes and grinned.
A loud screech made us all look over to see Thor bullying his way into the bus.
With his large frame, he blocked the whole frame, so Chloe couldnt squeeze past like she was so desperately trying to.
He disappeared into the bus, and it rocked slightly, signifying he sat down.
"Get out of my spot you blond oaf!"
We all grinned as we made our way over into the bus.
Poor Marinette was squished into the window from Thor sitting next to her while Chloe was standing over him angrily.
Meanwhile, he was just grinning in the face of death.
After a few seconds, Chloe just grumbled and flopped into the seat behind Marinette.
When I looked at Mr. Barton, he was still shrunk into the seat and was watching Marinette with wary eyes.
I wonder what she did to him.
Eventually, everyone all filed in and took thier seats.
The akuma class sat in the very back with insert name here sitting with them. Of course he would.
Chloe sat behind Marinette next to MJ, the two boyfriends sat across from Chloe and MJ, while Luka and Kagami sat across from Marinette and Thor. Ned and I sat behind Chloe and MJ.
Soon, we were off!

Clints P.O.V.

She was scarier than Nat, let me tell you.

1998 words. I think thats pretty cool.
Peters P.O.V. lasted longer than expected, but I liked it. Sorry Alyas wasnt very good, I didnt really know what to do with her. Anyway, I hope you have a really good day today and bug out!🐞🐞🐞