34

Emilia and Pablos' reaction to our baby made me really emotional

Emilia and Pablos' reaction to our baby made me really emotional. Milia just couldn't stop crying so neither could I, thanks to my hormones.

It is now already the next day. 7:30 p.m. to be exact. And we're going on our second date in a few minutes. I once again have no idea where we are going and what he has planned for tonight.

I took a dress with me. A black one. It's the only dress that fits me. But then, Mason comes into the room and holds a bag in his hand. He's already fully dressed. Oh god. Black suit. I think I need to have a serious talk with my ovaries because I'm not sure if my water just broke a little or if I just came by just looking at him.

"You okay?" He asks me as he looks at me. "No. Nothing is okay. Who allowed you to look like this?" Mason looks confused as he looks down at his clothing and back up at me.

"I wear those to work every day, angel." "Well since you won't let me work anymore and I'm still asleep when you head off to the office, I don't see you often in a suit." The man chuckles, walks further into the room and looks at me. I'm just in my comfy underwear right now.

He cups my belly, leans down a bit and kisses me. I completely forgot about the bag, until he hands it to me. "Wear this. I'll see you downstairs in a few." He's already outside the room when I look into it.

Oh god. The blue dress. It's the same dress I wore on our first date. How am I supposed to fit in this, I ask myself before I had a closer look at the dress.

But then I see it. There is some extra space worked into the fabric for my belly. I put it on as fast as I can to see how it looks.

And it looks just perfect. My little belly looks so big already in this colour. Oh fuck, I'm going to cry again. I'm putting on my heels and then head downstairs to Mason. He must have heard me approaching him because of my heels when he turns around and looks at me.

"Well fuck me... if this isn't the sexiest and prettiest pregnant woman on earth." I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him. "Oh shut up... but the dress. It fits."

"Oh I know. I had a tailor adapt it to your new dimensions. You look absolutely perfect, angel."

________

Mason drove us to a very familiar location. "Are you joking?" I ask him. He laughs and looks at me for a moment. "Just wait. We're not even here yet."

I know exactly where he is taking us. "Is that the reason why we are wearing the exact same things as last time?"
"It's one of them."

He parked his car in an empty spot, helped me out of the car and then lead me up the stairs to the restaurant. And we even got the same exact table as almost a year ago.

"Good evening, may I get your orders?" That voice. She still works here? And what a surprise, we even got the same waitress. I don't think that was on purpose tho. As I look at her, I see her gaze glued to my belly.

"You may." Mason answers in a hard tone when he must have noticed her staring. He ordered the exact same Château like last time. The food once again was amazing.

The whole dinner consisted of us talking about baby names. No name really flashed us. And now that we already kimd of did everything like we did last year, we are taking a walk at the beach. We are both carrying our shoes in one hand and holding hands in the other one.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, slowing down a little to look at me. "Just the pregnancy hormones. I'm really happy right now, Mason. And I don't know what I would do without you in this time."

Mason grabs my face looks down at me. "The only thing that is keeping me sane in this time is you, angel. You give me so much strength. It's me who doesn't know what to do if it wasn't for you."

I look down at the sand, avoiding his eyes for whatever reason but he just grabs my face again, moves it upwards and forces me to look into his eyes.

"I love you so. Fucking much, angel. You are the love of my life and you will be the best mother our little one could ever imagine. And I promise that I will give my best to be a good father. I want to grow old with you. Spend the rest of my life with you."

And just as I was about to answer him, he shushed me. "And because of this...." He says and- oh god.

He lets go of my face, gets on one knee in front of me and brings a dark blue velvet box out of his suit pocket.

I must be dreaming right now. Really fucking much dreaming. But then I am starting to bawl my eyes out in front of him as he opens the box and reveals an absolutely breathtaking ring.

"Angel you've got to stop. I'm going to start crying too." He already says with a shaky voice. "I'm trying." I answer him, holding my hands in front of my face to make my sobbings a little more quieter.

"I have never had something even comparable than what I have with you. Such a genuine, honest and love filled relationship. I knew from the day of your graduation that someday you will be mine. That a relationship with you will be the most beautiful whirlwind.

And that I never want and never will let you go again. And I want to put an official seal over our relationship. So will you marry me, Delilah Kingston?"

I only realized what the hell is going on right now until he asked me. He asked me to marry him. Mason Travino is asking me to marry him.

And I will. God I'd marry this man in a fucking heartbeat. I get down on mh own knees to see him into the eyes. But instead of doing so, I kiss him. "I guess this is a yes?" "Of course this is a yes."

Miss future Travino, everyone.

_________
Aren't they just perfect for each other?

Comment your thoughts!!! Love youuu