Chapter64:Divert The Pain

~Y/N's POV~

'I swear to god, If this gets even more worse I'll just curl up on the floor and cry.' I thought to myself as I felt my cramps get worse, I really hate this.... Kenma was still asleep beside me and so were the cats, they fell asleep after quite sometime now... It was still pretty early so I just decided sleep off the pain and hope that it's not as bad as it is right now when I wake up.

I was slightly uncomfortable but manageable, I cried earlier because it was so bad so I guess my eyes were tired and I easily fell asleep.

~Kenma's POV~

I woke up and Y/N was still asleep, I was about to wake her but I noticed that her eyes were slightly red and puffy and there were tear stains on her cheeks, My phone rang before stupid thoughts could cloud my mind, It notified me that Y/N was on her hell week.

Last time she was on it, she didn't even want to get out of bed and just wanted a lot of comfort and affection, She was sleeping often or being pouty and complaining about the pain. I sighed, I gave her a kiss on her forehead and went downstairs to get her some food, It was pretty early but that's okay, she might wake up any second now, she needs to stay healthy.

I remember that one time back in first year, she got it and I found her crying in the storage room because she was in pain. We skipped practice that day and spent the rest of the afternoon on the rooftop eating snacks and playing games while I had to get her a little heating compress every now and then. I prepared her favorite breakfast and went upstairs after eating.

 I prepared her favorite breakfast and went upstairs after eating

(Author-Chan made that and she doesn't own the reference photo!)

I took a photo of Y/N and posted it, I carefully put the foldable coffee table infront of her, I placed the tray of food on the bedside table incase she might abruptly get up and accidentally knock the table over, I woke her up by giving her soft kisses on the side of her face. She groaned and woke up "This hurts..." She mumbled while rubbing her eyes as she sat up "I already know that your in pain so here..." I said as I placed the tray of food infront of her "F/B (Fav. Breakfast)?" She said and I nodded "Thank you..." She said while slowly hugging me, I chuckled and just patted her head "Eat your food okay? I'll pamper you like a princess. I'm just gonna get something okay?" I said while kissing her cheek, she nodded and started eating, I left the room and went to get her some pain killers, A heat compress and I got some of the products she uses from the essential cupboards to refill the ones in the bathroom, I went back upstairs, I place the hot compress on the bedside table along with her painkillers while I went into the bathroom and restocked her products.

I went back in the room and she was already done eating, She was leaning on the bed frame, Hot compress on her lower stomach, I pick up her tray but she stopped me from leaving the room "Stay with me?" She asked "I promise that I'll be quick, I'm just gonna bring these downstairs..." I said and she contemplated for a second "Okay, come back quickly, okay?" she asked and I nodded before leaving the room. I speedwalk from the room to the kitchen and back upstairs after getting her water bottle. "Kenma?" She called out as I opened the door, I walked in "Yes?" I answer "Let's watch a movie?" She suggested "Sure, what do you wanna watch?" I asked as I sat beside her "F/M(Fav. Movie)?" She said, I wrapped my arms around her "Anything you want love..." I said and she happily opened Netflix on the TV and played her favorite Movie.

After the movie, she went to shower since it helps her with the pain, I made sure she wouldn't slip or hurt herself while showering, she's on her period and has a sprained ankle, Ren and Rai came by and gave us lunch, I was really grateful that we have them since Y/N wouldn't let me leave her alone in the room. After eating, they took away the dishes and I just cuddled while we watched movies the whole day.

She also posted a picture of us.

(Author-Chan made that but doesn't own the reference pic!)

She stayed in my embrace throughout the day, I loved every bit of it. She took some painkillers and got in some rest while I tried to comfort her the best I could. I was playing on my phone while she was still cuddling me, after a few minutes, she woke up and gave my nose a boop "Your so cute Ken..." She mumbled and I got flustered "Not as cute as you..." I said, I felt her tense up and bury her head on my neck, she was trying to hide the blush on her cheeks, I chuckled and exit the game and wrap my arms around her properly.

"Let's go out?" I asked and she shook her head "No... I'm still comfortable here..." she mumbled and I just hummed "Let's play?" I asked and she nodded, I reach for our switches and we started playing, She was playing while leaning onto me and my legs on her sides, we played for a while and we went downstairs for dinner, I carried her there and sat her down "Let's go back upstairs and lay down..." She muttered "We need to eat first..." I said while putting our food on the table "We get to watch F/S (Fav. Show) when we go back!" She exclaimed and I just agreed. We ate our food and she was still bothered by the pain but she still acted as if it didn't hurt that bad, Y/N did order a period cramp simulator and it was gonna arrive in a few days, I asked her what it felt like and she said that they were bad so I decided to convince her to get a simulator and we could try it when it arrives, she was hesitant at first but she still got it.

After eating, we went upstairs and did all her favorite things, I tried to make her divert her attention from her pain and onto me and the show, we got ready for bed and she slept comfortably in my arms.

Word Count:1130