A good show indeed!

3rd POV:

The LOV had great plans. They wanted to surprise the heroes at the USJ and take them all down. Needless to say, that they had a nomu and enough people prepared.

However, the time they estimate for the heroes to be there, they were met with nothing but an empty room. Soon after Shigaraki came back to his base, his Sensei called out to him. Apparently AfO watched the beginning of the Escape Room show and was intrigued of it.

He ordered Shigaraki to watch it with him as well as the rest if the LOV meaning Dabi, Toga and Kurogiri. What they saw made them laugh. It was ridiculous how the heroes in training did trust a stranger that just kidnapped them and were so careless on top of that.

AfO: It would be a great addition to your team if you manage to recruit him.

Shigaraki: I will Sensei.

Toga: There is not much blood but I still love the wickedness behind this. If you asked me what would make the show perfect that would be a nice blood bath!

Dabi: Blood is the answer to anything for you apparently.

Toga: Welll dahhh! It's soo pretty!

Dabi: At least he has some brain unlike another one here!

Toga: Who me?

Dabi: No, the other fool!

Shigaraki: You mean me fucking burned bitch?!

Dabi: Who else is here in the room that plans our missions?

Kurogiri: Enough both of you!

Toga: I do wonder where they are...

AfO: In the abandoned nomu Laboratory near the forest on route *****.

Shigaraki: Why was it abandoned?

AfO: We found a better location that a lot bigger than this one and even more secure. It is an surprise that this kid managed to find it and infiltrate it in the first place.

Kurogiri: Should I bring him here?

AfO: No, not yet at least.

Shigaraki: Master how did you know that he is there?

AfO: I know the outline of the lair since I spend most of my time there. Not only that but he used a couple of things we left behind and modified them.

Toga: Does that mean I'll get a new friend?

Dabi: Ohh great another sociopath!

AfO: He is more than that. The knowledge of him pulling something like this and getting away from it successful without anyone noticing or even realizing who he is, it's truly amazing.

Shigaraki: But they found out who he is.

AfO: You fool! If he didn't tell them who he was or left some hints than they could still be searching for a girl instead of a boy yet his age.

Dabi: Sounds like someone has a new favorite!

AfO: I value you all.

Toga: Awwww!

AfO: Needless do ai need to remind you that I want him alive!

Shigaraki: Yeah Yeah. I got it!

Toga: I wonder what they will be doing in this room. Ohh maybe some blood will be used!

Dabi: Can you shut your damn mouth for a second.

Shigaraki: How about you shut your god damn mouth yourself!

Dabi: Ohh I wasn't caught in 4k breaking into the USJ!

Shigaraki: The fuck! You think that was my fault! These useless NPC's should have been my game characters! This stupid glitch stole them from me!

Kurogiri: No need to argue here!

Shigaraki: It's not my fault that no one was there!

AfO: This was indeed an unexpected turn of events. However, I believe that he will help us in getting finally rid of All Might and get a hold of his quirk.

Shigaraki: Tsk! What's so special about this Nobody kid?!

Dabi: How about that he managed to get the heroes in training without getting noticed?

Toga: aor him killing them and no one found him. Honestly, he is sooo cool!

Kurogiri: Or that he builds and design not to mention planned everything from scratch?

Shigaraki: Tsk! I could have done the same thing!

Dabi: In your dreams Crusty!

AfO: Enough! Both of you take it out in the training room!

Toga: Ohh you're just jealous that someone stole your spotlight player one!

Shigaraki: No why would I?

Dabi: Sure Crusty!

Toga: You sure?

Shigaraki: Okay I am! You guys happy now?!

Kurogiri: Looks like the challenge of the room started.

AfO: After this get the boy to me!

Kurogiri: Yes Master!

Toga: What do you guys think is behind that door? Another room or salvation?

Dabi: I say a trap.

Shigaraki: Game over for them.

Kurogiri: An exit or perhaps the way to his private chamber.

AfO: Nothing just a wall.

Dabi: Seriously?

Toga: Huh.. I don't understand why would there be a wall?

Shigaraki: Hahahahaha false hope! I like him!

Dabi: Ohh now you do?! What a freaking fast change.

Shigaraki: Ohh shut up burned bitch of a chicken nugget!

Dabi: I am burned bitch but not a fucking chicken nugget!

Just like that the LOV started to watch the show again after their small discussion.

It was true that Izuku would be a great asset especially when he was declared to be the most wanted villains right after he hijacked the news and kidnapped some heroes in training. That no one could find him was a completely different story at all.