8. Just Like Me

Mark opens his eyes before gasping. He was in the middle of a hallway.

How did he get here?

The hallway felt warm and cosy, everything would be just perfect if he didn't feel like he was being watched. He looks at the walls, which were painted a creamy white colour on the top half and dark crimson red on the bottom half, the two colours being separated by a dark oak chair rail. He looks in front of him and spots a lounge room, there was a window yet he couldn't see anything outside but blackness.

Mark goes to scratch the annoying itch on his finger when he feels something on it, he looks down and sees a beautiful ring with a few blood-red rubies embellished into the gold.

He walks into the lounge room and sees there's a red velvet lounge sofa pushed into the left corner of the room, in front of the sofa was a black painted wood coffee table with a few coasters and magazines splayed across it. He notices some odd steps in the corner of the room underneath the light that led to nowhere but the wall in front of them, he walks up to them and shrugs before looking back at the place he started in.

He sees a boy, a familiar-looking boy... who he recognised as his friend Jungwoo.

"J-Jungwoo?" He stutters, confused whether this was a dream or not. "Oh my goodness Mr Lee! what are you doing here?!" He asks, looking shocked and scared. Jungwoo rushes up to the smaller man, looking him up and down with wide eyes. "Where am I?" He asks. "At home obviously... why aren't you with Mr Nakamoto?" He asks in a quiet voice. "Yuta's here?" He asks shocked. "Yes yes yes! of course! he's your husband! Where you hit on the head?!" Jungwoo asks panicked and Mark shakes his head.

"My... my husband? I-"

"Oh enough! now's not the time for tomfoolery sir, you're late to your meeting with him!" He tells Mark as he drags him down the hallway. "Meeting?! Jungwoo I don't know what's going on!" Mark yells and Jungwoo looks at him with wide eyes. "He won't be happy if you act like you don't know anything so u-uhm, you didn't hear this f-"

"My dearest Mark?" Mark hears that familiar booming voice. He looks towards it and Jungwoo immediately bows.

"Good evening sir, I-"

"Dismissed," He says in a cold sharp tone, cutting Jungwoo off and Jungwoo just nods before leaving. Mark watches as the boy walks away, he knew that that tone had upset Jungwoo and it hurt him to see his friend upset.

"Now, Mark" Yuta looks at Mark with an annoyed expression. "Where have you been? I've been waiting for hours and I'm very hungry" He says his eyes flashing a similar red to the colour of the walls of the hallway. "Why don't you go and eat something then, what have I got to do with... it..." Mark trails off seeing Yuta's smile, fangs as sharp as razors appearing causing Mark to lose all colour in his face. "Why do you look so shocked Mark? you love being my little feeder" He smirks as he steps closer and closer to Mark. Mark gulps. Yuta was a fucking vampire... this has to be a dream...

Mark backs away from Yuta in fear, eventually hitting the wall behind him.

"The hungrier I get the more it'll hurt Mark... but... seems you like the pain, don't you?" He lifts his chin with his index finger, staring into Mark's glistening eyes before tilting his head to the side, exposing his warm soft neck, just for Yuta. "Darling, the smell of your blood has me salivating" He chuckles, licking a stripe of saliva onto Mark's neck causing goosebumps to cover his shaking body.

Yuta opens his mouth and sinks his almost crystal white fangs into Mark's flesh. The pain was excruciating and unbearable yet Mark relished in it, it felt wondrous, he'd want it to last forever if it wasn't as painful. A wave of pleasure washes over Mark and he lets out soft moans as he grips onto Yuta's shirt, tilting his head further to the side, giving Yuta more space on his neck.