🗡Prologue🌸

Find Itachi
Kill Itachi

That's been Sasuke Uchiha's mission since he witnessed the brutal murder of his clan by Itachi's hand. Itachi Uchiha, his older brother.

The metallic smell of his clan's blood and the feeling of dread is engraved in his mind as if it were yesterday.

'Foolish little brother... If you wish to kill me, curse me! Hate me! And survive your miserable life. Runaway runaway... Cling to life!'

That's what Itachi said to him that day and it's what's been keeping him going. The hatred he feels for his brother and the need for revenge.

To accomplish his goal Sasuke enlisted people, the people he's currently traveling with. Karin Uzumaki, Suigetsu Hōzuki, and Jugo.

They didn't provide the same comfort or company as his previous team but they did their job. He tried not to think about his old team, one former teammate in particular which was especially hard with the abundance of cherry bl🌸ssoms raining down on him.

He almost smiled at the thought of her, but all thoughts left his head when he was suddenly engulfed in a powerful yet familiar chakra.

"Sasuke-kun, there's an overwhelming chakra coming from-" Karin said but was cut off before she could finish.

"I know, I can sense it," Sasuke had enlisted Karin for her ability to sense chakra from a mile away but he didn't need it to sense this.

"Let's go," he ordered in a stern voice before running towards the chakra without looking back.

They followed behind him leaping from branch to branch quickly. When they reached with a few feet of the chakra they came across a cave that held the source.

"I'll go alone from here," is what he said but they followed behind him anyways.

"We aren't letting you go alone," this was Suigetsu who spoke up as they cautiously walked toward the entrance of the cave.

"Yeah, Sasuke-kun, if I... I mean we let you go alone what purpose would this team serve." Karin added in a quiet voice a blush warming her cheeks with a flirtatious and caring undertone in her voice.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at his team and stopped at the entrance of the cave only to find a murky purple whirl. Tentatively he reached a hand out towards it, his hand slowly sank in before he was sucked in with a grunt of surprise.

Seeing their leader disappear into the unknown, they shared a look and were quick to follow him into the purple abyss.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°