Arrival, Assault, Anger.

Back in Zekes world we see a large explosion happen at the eastern coast of the Western Continent as various people run in a panic as a being is standing on the edge of a dock. It was none other the Viam the ruler of this land as he starts to gather a large amount of mana to his hands and point it at a ship coming close to the docks. 

The Explosion was from the Emperor landing at a rapid pace as he sensed the mana of his Wife who was reported lost at sea. As he got word of this he himself destroyed the fleet responsible for this as he was engulfed in rage at the thoughts. As he was planning to return to the capital he felt her mana and how it was weaken.  He reacted in a moments notice and ran to the coast to the scene of a unfamiliar ship and assumed they are pirates to barter for his loves life. 

As he starts to cast his magic and point it at the front of the ship to try and capture them alive and save his wife. He then cast a large blast of raw magic at the ship. 

As the magic is sent flying at the ship a being on the ship jumps up and breaks through the deck of the ship to the top. and gets on the front of the ship. Taking a strong stance and pulls back their arms and seems to be preparing something. As the magic was about to collide with the ship the being swings its arms from bottom right to upper left with great force. 

That was none other then Jirka as he felt a strong mana gathering then being sent at them with killing intent causing him to react and break through his room  to the top deck. He then sees the mana blast coming at the ship seeming to try and engulf them so he readies himself to deflect it to protect everyone else. Sewnara also sense the mana of Viam and is confused at the amount and runs to the top deck followed by the crew who weren't already on top.

Jirka then comes in contact with the mana blast and with unrivaled force knocks away the mana blast into the water causing the sea to erupt in raging waters. Sending the ship flying away from the cause and surprising Viam on the coast at how his magic was deflected. Then as he gets ready to cast another one while getting drenched by the sea water he sees some one running atop the surface of raging water seems to be unaffected by the raging waters. Viam starts to shot small magic bolts at the up coming figure but the figure takes the blasts and keeps running uninterrupted by the attacks.

Then as Viam keeps trying to stop the being, in his mind he hears an enraged roar screaming his name as the figure jumps up and lands infant of him. As a storm starts to brew in the sky matching the mood of the situation.

Jirka ( VIIIIIIIIIAAAAAMMMMMM!!!)

Viam ( .........Jirka.)

In front of the emperor of the Artilus Empire was none other then one of his two brothers Jirka. The two make angry eyes at each other and in a moments notices Viam is sent flying into a building cause dust a debris to fly all over. Seeing this everyone on shore who was watching were breathless. The guards on duty and sworn to protect the emperor charge Jirka with blades ready enraged their lord was attacked. As the shorten the distance in another flash Jirka takes them out flawlessly as he delivers heavy blows denting their armor and breaking their weapons not giving the guards a chance to respond. 

In the ruble of the building Viam stands up a bit awkwardly but regains himself too get out of the building. To see Jirka beating down his guard. Quickly he makes his fingers into a finger guns and starts to shoot at Jirka. Who notices and quickly dodges by jumping in mid air but then feels a strong pain through his body and flies off into a random house. As Viam shot lighting magic through him as he was in mid air. 

ThenViam teleports in front of Jirka and unleashes a barrage of stone bullets at Jirka who manages to roll out of the way and get up close to Viam and lands a solid punch on his face and Viam crashes back outside as more of his guard arrive to protect their lord. Viam rolls onto his hands and knees and coughs up some blood than glares at Jirka who emerges slowly from the wreckage of the building. Jirka slowly approaches Viam but then another group of guards arrive to get in between the town amount them was a large Gigalon man who has gray hair and holds a large mace and stares down Jirka. He does not break eye contact with Jirka and speaks to Viam,

Morga ( My lord are you okay? We shall take you away to get medical attention right away and handle this vile scum. )

Viam ( I DO NOT REQUIRE YOUR INTERFERENCE AT THIS TIME, STAND DOWN AND LEAVE THIS TO ME YOU ARE ONLY IN THE WAY!)

Morga ( MY LORD I CAN NOT DO THAT IT WILL PUT YOU IN GREAT DANGER, I MUST GET YOU INTO A SAFE AREA NOW.)

Viam ( I SAID STAND DOWN NOW!!! IF I REPEAT MYSELF ONCE MORE I WILL MAKE YOU GO DOWN.)

Morga ( I WILL NOT MY LORD MEN TAKE HIM AND ADREES HIS WOUNDS HE IS DAZED FROM THE BLOOD LOSE ILL HANDLE THIS SCUM! NOW GO!!!)

His men quickly follow his orders and starts to get Viam out of their, as they approach Viam they are blasted by a strong mana burst from Viam and sent back. Morga then receives an voice in his mind,

Jirka ( DO NOT GET INVOLVED INTERLOPER THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!)

Morga ( I AM CAPTAIN OF THE IMPERIAL GUARD AND ITS MY DUTY TO PROTECT HIS HIGHNESS FROM ANY AND EVERY EVIL FORCE THREATING HIS LIFE. THAT INCLUDES SCUM THAT USES DIRTY METHODS AGAINST SUCH A NOBLE FIGURE. NOW ILL SEND YOU TO THE AFTER LIFE PREPARE!!)

Morga swings his mace down quickly at Jirka who blocks and then knocks away the maces Morga swings his tail to knock away Jirka. Who manages to catches the tail and with power circle throws Morga with little to no effort into the perviously destroyed building. Morga gets the breath knock out of him as he underestimated the smaller foe. He then sees his lord get up and blast away the emend into another random direction as he cast a quick teleport to get closer too the enemy. Morga quickly catches himself and then rapidly looks around sees the enemy throwing a wagon at his lord. Who gets knocked out of the sky and falls to the ground, Morga seeing this starts to charge and breaks through several buildings.

The scene is then that of Jirka standing over Viam both with damage but Viam seeming weaken from the crash. Jirka is breathing heavy and has some debris sticking out of his arms staring down at his brother with distaste. As he starts to hit Viam again he feels a large tackle to his side as Morga crashes into Jirka who is knocked away. Getting between Viam and Jirka and seeming ready to fight as Jirka regains his barring Morga runs up and gets ready to deliver a mace attack to Jirka as he is down.

Then before he can deliver the blow Morga is then bombarded by a eight small figures, attacking with various means. Morga is then confused as he hears high pitched hisses and snarls, as he trys to block from the mystery attackers. Jirka looks up to see the entire crew of Nekois all attacking Morga and yelling to not hurt their cremate as Morga is overwhelmed by the stabs and scratches. 

Viam looks at the scene confused at what are attacking Morga and why they are defending Jirka and gets ready to keep fighting his brother. Jirka seeing his allies help him quickly gets up to keep to fight going. As they start to run at each other ready to fight even more, Then a large gust of wind sends both backs they look to the source as they see none other than Sewnara.