Um Hey

Today I was going to go back to Edina Minnesota! I moved right before everyone went off to Eden Hall. My mom got a better job so she moved our family out to Los Angeles California. I will admit it was fun but it's been about 3 years since I've seen my friends, my family.  Today was going to be a boring day I've been up since 5:00 am and it's currently 7:00 am, waiting at an airport is not fun. And our flight is supposed to be like 4 to 4.5 hours long. AND there is nothing to do on a plane. I also have to travel alone because my parents couldn't come and one of my friends was supposed to go with me but couldn't sadly. 

"Flight 67A please board your flight." The lady goes through all of the boarding rows and eventually gets to me. I grab my suitcase and speed walk onto the plane. I quickly put my luggage into the overhead bin and sit down waiting for take-off. I got the window seat and sat by this really cute guy. He almost looked like Tom Holland but I know it's not him. 

"Ladies and Gentleman fasten your seatbealts the plane is about to take off. Enjoy your flight." The pilot announces. As soon as we got into the air the flight attendant announced all of the boring protocols and safety advice stuff. I mostly just stared out the window and watched as the ground below got smaller and smaller and smaller. Unaware of my surroundings I felt a substance hit my left shoulder. I look over to see the boy that I thought was cute laying on my shoulder. I giggle and just let him be as he looked as if he was really tired. I read some of my books and watched some movies along with the flight, casually staring out the window. 

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." The boy speaks quickly removing his head from my arm. 

"Your fine." I chuckle at him. The boy looked embarrassed red glowing on his cheeks so I tried to make it less awkward. "Hi I'm Y/n." 

"Hello I'm Lucas Holland." The boy says causing me to job my jaw. "No I'm not related to Tom Holland and yes I know I'm his look alike." I chuckled at the boy's ability to read my mind answering the questions I didn't even speak of. I stick out my hand and he does the same thing meeting in the middle shaking hands. 

"So where you heading to?"

"Heading up to Canada but they're making us stop in Minnosta, the flight was cheaper that way." The boy chuckles. 

"Oh fun! I've always wanted to go to Canada. I'm actually going to Minnosta to see some friends." 

"Oh same, except I'm going to Canada." The boy Lucas chuckles. 

"So what's it like up there?" I ask

"It's nice, people are nice, can get cold but I'm sure you're used to that if you're going up to Minnosta it's not problem." I chuckle at the boy and nod my head. 

The plane ride wasn't too much longer about two hours left. We talked the whole getting to know one another. It was nice to have a friend on this plane. Well, kinda friend. 

"Um this may be too soon, but can I get your number so we could maybe talk later?" Oh my gosh, he's asking for my number, already! 

"No, it's fine." I had him on my phone and we exchange numbers.  He smiles at me as we continue to talk. 

"Everyone fasten your seat belts, we will be landing in fifteen minutes." The flight attendant announced. 

"Guess I'll be seeing you later." Lucas turns towards me. 

"Yup" I smile at him as the plane slowly drifts through the air, landing on the runway and making its way to the walk-off.  We get off and say our goodbye's he heads to his next plane and I head over to the bagging circle. I grab my bag and walk out to the rental cars. I pick up a gray Audi and drive off to Connie's house. She's supposed to have a get-together party. I was walking out of the car when I see a black figure looking at me about six feet or so. They are holding what looks like flowers.  I walk up to them to see a blond-haired boy.

"Adam? Is that you?" 

"The one and only."

"Wh-what are you doing out here?"

"Did you forget?" 

"When we older I'm going to ask you out." Adam giggles.

"We are only ten you won't even like me then." I giggle at him.

"We will see about that." 

"You're silly." 

"I promise." 

"You're kidding." 

"Y/n will you go out with me?"

"Yes, of course." I ran up and hug him as tight as I can. "Sorry I need to take this really quick." my phone, I pick it up because I feel bad for leaving whoever it is on a missed call. "Hello?" I asked. 

"Hey Y/n it's Lucas." 

------

Sorry for not posting today, but I will have a Halloween one tomorrow, yes I know it's late but whatever. I didn't re-read this so there are some spelling mistakes and things. All under 1000 words enjoy I guess. What do you want to see??????