€ potty €

Rico :

Eleven woke up in little space crying , and crying badly.

"What's wrong baby?" I spoke softly as I made eye contact with her in the rear view.

She didn't respond just looked down and cried more.

"El what's wrong?" Shane asked her.

She ignored him too.

"Baby doll Is everything alright? Do I need to pull over ?" I asked

She just cried harder. She looked  a bit uncomfortable.

We weren't far from our destination maybe a good hour but we were in a town.

"Are you hungry doll? There's a McDonald's up ahead" I said.

"No" she cried out.

I couldn't figure out what was wrong so I decided it was a good idea to make a pit stop at McDonald's.

After I pulled into a parking space in the McDonalds lot Shane and I got out.

I then opened elevens door
"Cmon baby, it's time to go in" I spoke

"No" she sniffled as she shook her head,
I decided to unbuckle her and she freaked

"No don't touch me" she yelled

I guess Shane heard her scream and looked over at me confused

I shrugged in response 

Now I truly thought something was going on, so I tried my best to calm her down.

"Aw cmon baby , what're you so sad about hmm?"
"Can you tell daddy what's wrong ?"

She shook her head 'no'

"Did u hurt yourself little one ?"

Still no..

And then it clicked

1, she's refusing to move
2, she did say she had to use the bathroom earlier and I completely forgot and put her to sleep.
3. She don't want me touching her.

"Did u wet yourself princess?" I whispered , I didn't want her to feel embarrassed so I spoke quietly

She nodded as a tear fell down her cheek

"Awn it's okay bug , it happens . It's not your fault .. it's completely daddies fault for forgetting... we just gotta go in and get you changed into something more comfortable" I said as I helped her out of her car seat.
I grabbed a small little bag I kept for her incase things like this ever happen.

After I was done I closed the door and locked the car.
She wanted to walk on her on so I let her, but I still held her hand as we walked inside the McDonalds

Shane was still confused as to what was going on but I'll tell him sooner or later.

"Hey you mind ordering the food while I go help her get cleaned up?" I whispered to Shane as a hint.

"Yea sure" he said
"And get her a 10pc with fries ... and ice cream , high c for juice , just get me a water" I added.
Finally we had made our way into the family bathroom.

I pulled out baby wipes and another pair of jeans for her to change into

I handed them to her but she didn't accept..
"Is daddies baby to small to do anything her self?" I whispered in an Awn tone.

She nodded quickly as she pushed the clothes towards me.

So i took her into the stall to help her get changed but this time adding a diaper just incase another incident.

After we were done I packed everything back up and gave her a lot of forehead kisses

"You did so good baby, I know you're hungry so let's go eat hmm" I said afterwards

She blushed furiously and nodded her head

I was wondering why she wasn't talking much but I took it as she was still tired.

We then met Shane at the table eating fries and we joined him.