👀7👀

Y/n P.O.V

"Aish!! Why did I not eat properly?"

I was rolling on my bed for past 3 hours sleep deprived. Moreover, I am hungry!! Because of that "oppa" thingy, I could not even eat dinner properly and now my stomach is growling.

I went downstairs hoping no one is there and sneaked in to the kitchen. But the lights in the kitchen were on and the counter was a mess, not with food items, but with papers. Eh?

I slowly moved towards a figure sitting on the seat in front of counter, back-facing me

I slowly moved towards a figure sitting on the seat in front of counter, back-facing me. I tapped on his shoulder and

??: Ahhh-

Y/n: *placed a hand on his mouth* Shh!!! Don't shout, others might wake up. 

??: Why aren't you asleep? It's 2 in the morning Y/n!

Y/n: I could ask the same question, Yoongi.

Yoongi: Don't ask question for question and tell me, why aren't you asleep?

Y/n: Uh.. that.. I was.. hun..gry.

Yoongi: *chuckles* Wanna eat something?

Y/n: Yes please...

Yoongi: Lemme cook something for you.

Y/n: You know cooking?

Yoongi: Yes. Now, what's your order?

Y/n: *chuckles* Anything available.

Yoongi: It's rameyon then.

Y/n: Great!!

Soon, he put a pot of water on the stove and I started chopping vegetables. And in 10 minutes, our first late night snack- Rameyon was ready.

Y/n: You didn't tell, why were you awake?

Yoongi: Just work-stress.

Y/n: *nods* It's gonna be fine..

Yoongi: Easy to say, but...this..*sighs*

Y/n: It's okay, let it out. Don't keep things inside, you might explode. 

Yoongi: *chuckles* I don't where the problem is. It's not the first time that work load is high. But this time productivity is zero. Many employees are not showing up, projects are delayed and its messed up.