Chapter 8

Recap:

Whispers filled my room as I stirred awake. The first thing I saw was Tohru. It looked like she was also waking up from the voices. She opened her eyes and saw me. She smiled. Both of our eyes were directed to the noise.

We saw Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure standing there whispering to each other. "You guys need anything," I said loudly. The three of them seemed to be startled.

Shigure spoke up, "Well none of you were downstairs so we decided to see where you guys were." I nodded and Tohru and I started getting out of bed. I shooed them down as we both just sighed...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Since today was Monday, we got dressed in our uniform and went downstairs. Kyo and Yuki were in the kitchen trying to find something to eat. They both stood in front of the fridge looking confused. "You guys ok?" I asked.

They both looked up with confusion. I walked towards them and saw what the problem was. "Shigure?" I called out. I heard him groan. He walked into the kitchen and walked over to the commotion. "Oh dear," he said, "Tohru! Go grocery shopping, it seems as if our precious food got taken away from us!"

I hit him in the head. He whined and rubbed his head but I just glared at him. "Come on, we need to get to school. We can just have something to eat on the way there," Yuki said. The four of us nodded and headed towards the doorway. "What about me?" Shigure whined.

We glared at him before heading out the door. Yuki and Tohru walked in front, leaving Kyo and I in the back. The two were far ahead of us. "So you're telling me that someone apparently stole our food?" I heard Tohru ask. "Yeah, but we still don't know," Yuki said.

I looked over at Kyo and saw him staring off into space. I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me. "you good?" I whispered. He smiled and nodded.

The four of us didn't have time to get something to eat because if we did, we would be late for school.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

     Timeskip: At the end of the school day
*bell goes off*

"Alright everyone we have no homework today but-" the teacher got cut off by everyone talking loudly to their friends. She sighed and left the room. I walked up to Kyos desk and asked "ready to go?" He stood up and nodded.

*A/N: hello loves! I haven't posted a new chapter in a very very VERY long time and that's because I haven't had ANY motivation to do so... this is the shortest chapter I've ever written because I feel bad that I haven't updated... plus I kinda forgot the plot of this and my ideas so I have to look more into that. Like I feel like this isn't even a chapter. I've also had a lot going on within the past few weeks so that had also stressed me out and stuff. How do you guys feel about this chapter? Let me know! If anyone has any ideas on stuff I can write for this story, dm me!!! Thank you for your guys patience! Love y'all <3*