Chapter 24~ Ducks

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little for voting after reading!

Please please please comment and keep the comments up!

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Me and Ivy got back from the apartment a few hours ago and immediately she was taken by mom and Abby to her room. But not before Abby shot me a quick death stare. That girl is not scared of anything.

And I'm in my office-home office cause I didn't want to leave I case Ivy needed anything. I sigh and open my laptop screen looking at the thing I've been putting off for days.

I gulp before my eyes fall to her name. Molly Hanes. The man in the dinner was her man. She knows who Ivy is. And if anything ever happens to her cause of me I wouldn't be able to live in peace-screw that I wouldn't be able to live at all.

Therefore I assigned Dawson as her personal body guard. I mean they are 'friends' so hope that makes her more comfortable with the fact he's one of the scariest killers in my mafia.

I slowly fist and unfist my hands to calm down their trembling as the horrible memories pop back up into my head. Fucking hell.

I take one more look at the laptop before I decide I can't do it and shut it. Call me weak but I can't.

I sigh running two hands down my face. Why the fuck can't I just forget it all and move the fuck on?

I would tell Sebastian to read it for me but he's in Spain right now cause he needed to raid a warehouse with his mafia.

I hear my phone buzz and look at it faced down on my desk debating to ignore to look at the text. It buzzes again so I pick it up.

My eyes roll but a dumb smile makes it's way up to my lips as I read it

Cutie pie: I might have changed my name on your phone.

Cutie pie: or not 👀 who knows

I chuckle forgetting about molly and typing back.

Me: cutie pie? Really Ivy?

Cutie pie: Hey! I think it's cute. And I am cute so...there.

Me: and what if I think you're not cute.

Cutie pie: I know you doooooo

Me: did you need something, cutie pie.

I bet she's blushing.

Cutie pie: Nope, I just have nothing to do

Me: wanna do me?

Cutie pie: I mean...

I smirk and sit up straight.

Cutie pie:  I was joking

Cutie pie: Moving on

Me: Go to sleep

Cutie pie: I can't

Me: It's almost 1 Ivy