Part 39

"Not as weak as you thought, huh?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shoto watched as Stain struggled under Izuku's foot, grappling to get away from him. Izuku knelt down to Stain's ear and whispered something which made the hero killer freeze. Izuku delivered a sharp blow to the back of his neck and he was out cold. He stumbled off him and clutched his head then he groaned, he slid down the alley wall and started laughing quietly.

"I-Izuku?", Shoto asked hesitantly, his head shot up and grey and blue ones made eye contact with his green, glimmering orbs. He quickly got off the floor and ran to us. "Are you guys okay?", he rummaged through his utility belt and took out bandages and gauze and disinfectant. Basically everything you'd need if you were stabbed, thank god he packed those extra first aid supplies before.

"Shoto come close, you're most seriously injured.", the heterochromatic boy shuffled to his side and he looked at his injuries. "This is gonna hurt, so squeeze my knee or something, I'll need both my hands to take the knives out", Shoto nodded and placed his right hand on Izuku's left knee, He grabbed a small gun from his belt and handed it to Native.

"Pull the trigger in 3. 2. 1", Shoto watched the pro fire the gun and bubbles came out! He was happy for half a second before I felt three sharp strings shoot up my left arm. "Peice of shit!", he yelled and squeezed Izuku's knee. "Woah, quite the grip you got there", Izuku said as he wrapped my hand in bandages.

"Okay, your shoulder next", he did same thing for Shoto's other wound and snapped in front of his face before pulling the blade out. Then he attended to the other two while Shoto secured Stain with some rope that was abandoned in the dumpster.

"Okay!", Izuku exclaimed and dusted himself off, "Dad can you send an ambulance to my location", Izuku said as he packed up his first aid stuff. I'd completely forgotten about his tracker.

"Fine. Are you okay kid?", he asked with concern. Shoto couldn't help but feel a little jealous of Izuku in that moment. "I'm okay dad but the others aren't, they're hurt pretty bad.", he finished and grabbed the rope Shoto was holding then began to drag Stain out of the alley with us in tow. "What are you kids doing here!?", some heroes yelled from the other side of the street. "I'll talk to you later dad", Izuku said and hung up.

Izuku was so tired and when he saw the heroes rushing over from across the street he almost collapsed and took a nap right on the cold pavement. "We encountered Stain and stopped him, sorry for doing your jobs better than you", he shoved the rope into one of their hands and went back to Shoto.

Soon Endewhore landed from god knows where and started interrogating them about the Stain stuff.

Screeeeeech

Everyone looked up and saw a Nomu, only this one had wings. "Endeavor cursed himself for being careless and prepared to launch at the flying bag of flesh but it was too fast. No one else was moving as the Nomu aimed for Shoto, before Izuku knew what was happening he had moved Shoto out of the way, leaving him in it's path. "Fuck", he gasped as it's claws dug into his arm and stomach.

"Izuku!"
"Jade!"

Voices of concern and worry rang through the empty street. Izuku couldn't reach any of his weapons and his left arm was severely damaged probably. He groaned as he tried to pry it's grip off himself but nothing would work, his vision faded in and out, the blood loss was getting heavy. Suddenly the monster stopped moving and we started plummeting to the ground. Akaguro regained his consciousness a few moments before the Nomu attacked and decided to act, what kind of ex-friend would he be if he left Izuku to fend for himself in that moment.