22

Feng Yue's special diabolium body absorbed every single drop of Noah's seed and did not leave anything behind. Noah didn't notice it before, but he did now. He realized that he didn't wear any protection ever since the first time he made love to Feng Yue, but strangely, he didn't feel that it was out of ordinary. It was like how they meant to be, although he never once forgot to wear protection every time he had sex with the others. He pondered the thought of what made this so different as he spooned Feng Yue from behind, his manhood was still inside her and he was not in a hurry to take it out. That was when he noticed it, the lack of hot liquid that he just ejaculated right into her. He was wondering what happened when he heard Feng Yue purred in contentment. But first he addressed the more important matter.

"Feng Yue, I just remembered that we never used protection since yesterday, but I want you to know that I'm clean. It's been a while since I did it and I always did it with protection, I don't know why the thought didn't even cross my mind yesterday. But whatever happens, I want you to know that I will take responsibility, so don't you worry." He realized that every word was true as soon as he said them. He just imagined that someday Feng Yue would be heavy with a child inside her, his child, and he suddenly felt very aroused.

"Don't worry about it Noah, I'm… well, you can say that I'm safe. There's no need to be burdened by unnecessary thoughts and I know you're going to take any responsibility anyway. But, let's just say that I won't get pregnant anytime soon." She kissed the palm of his hand. Noah was so sweet like this, but her body was that special, and she couldn't get pregnant no matter how. The only way to get any offspring was by an unorthodox method that was so gory she didn't want to remember it.

"It's good to know. But anyway, why don't you move back with me then? That way I can take you when I hunt, vice versa." He murmured into Feng Yue's hair, inhaling her sweet intoxicating fragrance deeply.

"Nah, I'm good here. This is my apartment and I already paid the rent for the full year, it would be a waste not to be living in it." Well, it was the apartment that she bought already and it was rarely used since she preferred to live with her brother in their other apartment. She would not be starved there, and the location was hidden so that no one knew about it except Duncan. 

"Besides, I don't want to live in your… love nest. I know you brought women back to the yacht, and I can't stand the thought of living in the same space as your previous lovers. I'm jealous that way." She clenched her inside to make her point and it made Noah catch his breath and he bit her shoulder, leaving a mark there. "And are you sure you want to ask me to move in with you? Isn't that too fast? We should at least have a few dates first before deciding to shack in together. What if you decide later that you don't like me that much and decide to throw me away without any place to live because my apartment, that I have rented for a year, was already given away to the next tenant, because I cancelled the rent, because you asked me to live with you in a yacht that your ex-lover gave you?" She pouted in a very cute way and it made Noah squeeze her tight.

"You do have a very active imagination there in your pretty little head, I can see why I'm attracted to you like crazy. But I understand your sentiment, you want to take it slow, right?" Noah chuckled, and he admitted that she had her points. She was surprisingly level-headed and did not dive in headfirst at the chance to live together with him. Which he never offered anyone ever before. He liked his solitude, and he liked the yacht, which he could take out anytime to open sea to wind out after a long and tiring hunt. But he had to admit that she was correct again, that the yacht was a gift from an ex-lover slash client. No woman would like to live in a place like that, at least not one with personality like Feng Yue, who was very unlike the typical women he had ever encountered. They were all became blurry in his memory, unlike this one, who shined like the brightest moon, just like her name.