+ 58 +

"Do you feel better now?"

Quietly sipping on the strawberry shake as Jimin pulls into the parking lot of the apartment building, his thumb swiping away a stray tear once you give him a small nod.

"Yeah...I feel better..."

"Are you tired?"

"Very..."

Lowering your eyes before shakily stepping out of the car Jimin's jacket hangs practically to your knees before you're lifted up into his embrace, his burnt ginger eyes staring up at you with admiration.

"Then let's go inside and rest."

"Okay..."

Once the two of you make your way into the apartment Jimin immediately sets you down on the couch before grabbing the tattered quilt off the back of the couch, your cheeks suddenly warming with a light blush at the odd look the boy is giving you.

He saw the whole thing between Minnie and I...

I wonder what he's thinking...I'm scared to ask him...I've never stood up to anyone before like that...

"Baby Mama..."

Suddenly snapping your eyes up to the boy leaned down in front of you your heart gently rests in your stomach thinking back to your fight with Minnie, your lips pushing down and sticking with a small frown.

"Hmm..."

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah..."

Taking soft breaths to keep yourself from crying you push your hands up to your eyes and let out a quiet sob before you feel yourself pulled into Jimin's warm embrace, a large sigh exhaling from his chest.

"I know Baby...I'm sorry...."

Why am I even crying?...

Am I sad that Minnie and I fought?

Or am I scared about what Jimin thinks?...

Hiccuping lightly into the air before pulling away and wiping your eyes with the sleeve of the jacket you follow Jimin down into a laying position and bury your face in his chest as he covers you with the quilt, his fingers tenderly dancing across your lower back.

"Why are you crying Baby Mama?"

"I-I don't know...I'm j-just tired..."

"Are you feeling okay health wise?"

"Yeah...I don't feel sick or anything...why?"

"Hmm? No reason...I was just wondering..."

You don't notice the large blush that engulfs Jimin's face as you exhale a deep breath and nuzzle under the covers, your eyes finally able to rest once you close them and settle into the familiar warm embrace folded over your body.

"You're going to have to leave aren't you?..."

"Mmm...I will once you go to sleep..."

"....Do you have to go?..."

Raising your chin up to rest on Jimin's chest you watch him practically melt at your sleepy expression looking up at him, his lips twitching with a playful grin.

"I'll leave once you fall asleep Baby Mama. I'm...right now...I'm not willing to miss any of my appointments...I'm doing all of it so I can be a better man for you..."

Puffing your lips out in a pout Jimin gently cradles your cheeks in his hands before giving you a small kiss, a light purr vibrating up from his chest when he pulls you even closer to him and tucks his head into your neck.