-Twenty one-

{A/N POV}

"Please jungkook spare her for the last time, I know what she did was not acceptable at all but for the last time I am begging you, please spare my wife's deeds"

Mr byun pleaded with his hands intertwined as his gaze was on the floor filled with guilt and fear.

Mrs jeon was standing beside both the males and she softly placed her hand on jungkook's shoulder in order to calm him down.

"Jungkook-ah please calm down"

After listening to his mothers words jungkook's anger subdued a little and his shoulders slightly slouched down making his tight hold on his gun loosened.

If it wasn't for Mr byuns pleads and Mrs jeons advice jungkook must have killed y/n's mother by now. He was extremely furious after y/n got unconscious and Mrs Byun left the 'jeon's mansion' like she did nothing.

Poor girl was still unconscious and was sleeping in the bedroom, the family doctor of jeon's came to check on her and claimed that she is fine and got unconscious because of too much stress and anxiety.

"What is the reason? I want to know the reason"

Jungkook asked suddenly and Mr Byun looked up at him knowing the exact meaning of his words.

Mr byun sighed and lastly decided to answer the questions he was asked.

"Y/n is the daughter of Sara and her first husband--"

Mr byun started

"We already know about this Mr byun and we also know you and Mrs Byun had partners before marrying each other"

Mrs jeon stated not wanting to waste time, she also wanted to know what can be the reason which can make a mother hate her daughter to this extent.

Mr Byun nodded slowly before continuing.

"Before her first marriage when Sara was only eighteen her family was going through a very big financial crisis and soon her wealthy family went bankrupt, her uncle and father were facing only losses in their business and had no way to start over, they were totally on road and had no way of income when the father of sara's first husband approached her family and asked if they could marry Sara off to his mentally unstable son he will make sure to give them a lot of money so they can again build and maintain their business"

Mr byun stopped for a moment and again started speaking.

"Sara was absolutely against that marriage because she was in love with me, we were schoolmates and were in love since we were kids but I was just a teen orphane that time, I couldn't do anything, they married her off to that rice man's mentally unstable son and I decided to drop out of school, year's passed and I got into mafia and tried moving on and married my first wife but unfortunately she passed away after giving birth to my daughter

I never thought I'd meet Sara once again in this life but life is surprising and I got the surprise when I saw her again in the same graveyard where my wife was buried, Sara was there for the burial of her late first husband , that day we met again and I got to know that she never moved on and was waiting for the day of her husbands death, she was extremely happy about his death and was saying that she is finally free because she hated that man and hated the child she had with him as well and y/n was the that child