Ch~3

Baji's POV continued...

"Attractive?"
Why did the particular word pop up in my mind! Damnit! I should get these things out of my head...

I look at her. She's deep in thought.
I decided to ask her if something's bothering her!
"Kiko?"
"..."She's still spacing out!
I call her again, "Kiko?"
"..."
I inch closer to her, wave my hand in front of her and shout "Kiiiiiikkkkoooo"
The next thing I knew, Kiko felt out of her seat!
She was staring at me like she's seen an ghost or something. Everyone's attention was on Kiko now...
A few moments later, Kiko snapped out and her face turned red like a tomato....and started Apologising! She's so cute! Wait... Something is really wrong with me!!
I help Kiko get up and offer her water. I was going ask her what she was spacing about, but seems like it's not the appropriate time. I sigh internally.

Kiko's POV:

Manjiro Kun and Baji introduced me to all his friends and we headed to the cafeteria. I've been checking on my phone, expecting a text from Karma ni! I feel the void consuming me again! Is Karma ni avoiding me ? Nah! He won't do it, right? But is he that busy that he's not even replying to my texts since yesterday!
The void is growing inside me! I don't understand! Maa and Dad has always been too busy in their own world to even check on me or Karma ni... So, I don't expect them to text me or something! But Karma ni... It's unlike him! Guess, I need to understand that everyone changes with time!

I wish Koro ni was here... he'd have somehow helped through this situation!! I miss his laugh... The laugh stills lives in head rent free-" Nurufuhuehehehehe". The tender voice that always cheer me up and those colour coded faces. I really miss Koro ni.

The thoughts were too deep, I didn't realized I was being called by the ravenette infront of me! But soon, I felt my soul leave my body

But soon, I felt my soul leave my body. It was when Baji shouted my name in my ears. Well, rip my ears. Without realizing I fell on the ground, when I realized what Happened, my face heat up with embarrassment!
"Dear Earth, swallow me please!"

I apologise to everyone...

Later that day,
Hina went on a date with Hanagaki kun and Emma ditched her part time job... Because Manjiro kun invited all of us to a Toman Gathering.
Previously, I was a little preoccupied, so, I didn't pay full attention to Manjiro kun and his friends.

Emma told me more about the boys.

Like Manjiro kun is the president of the Gang, which ofcourse I knew from beforehand. Manjiro Kun told me all about it when I first went to their house.