49:Idiot Mo Feng.

Chapter forty nine:Idiot Mo Feng.

Twenty assassins surrounded the two women

❝King levels, huh? I wonder who payed to have me dead. ❞Yu An said smiling.

❝We haven't found the culprit behind your last assassination attempt, do you think it's the same person? ❞Ruosheng asked.

❝Probably.❞Yu An replied, yawning. ❝Excuse me, I'm quite bored. ❞ she added.

The men didn't wait another second and attacked Yu An as she was their target.

❝Allow me to show off my dear puppets. ❞Ruosheng said and whistled.

The next moment, five figured emerged from the sky, making a hole in the ground they landed on.

The assassins backed up, looking at the new figures.

Yu An analyzed the puppets with a proud smile.

❝Well done, darling. Look at them, so perfect. ❞Yu An praised, giving Ruosheng a appreciative smile.

❝Thank you. I've worked a lot for them, let's see how good I've done. ❞ Ruosheng said, excited to try her new technique. ❝Kill the assassins. Let one alive for interrogation. ❞the white haired woman ordered.

The five puppets nodded and jumped to fight. No attacks were working against them as their bodies were made from steel, but their attacks killed merciless.

Soon, a pool of blood surrounded Yu An who admired the work of her friend. As ordered, one assassin was spared for interrogation.

❝Who? ❞Ruosheng asked, looking at the man.

❝I won't say. ❞ the man said and bit his tongue, killing himself.

❝Yu An! ❞Wang Shu called, landing in front of Yu An.

❝Oh? What are you doing here? ❞Yu An asked looking at him.

❝I've seen Ruosheng's puppets and I assumed you're in danger. ❞ Wang Shu explained, checking if Yu An had any wounds.

❝I'm fine, they didn't even managed to touch me. ❞Yu An said, calming his nerves.

❝Assassins? Do you know who sent them? ❞Wang Shu asked.

❝No,but I think it's the same person as last time. ❞Yu An said, thinking about who could be behind the assassinations.

❝I'll investigate. Let's return now, it's late. ❞Wang Shu said, putting his hand over her shoulders.

❝Sure. I've won some good wine. ❞Yu An said proud of herself, shaking the wine jar in front of him.

Wang Shu sighed at her behavior, but couldn't help but smile at the same time.

The three returned to the Palace. A panicked Mi Que waited for them at the entrance.

❝What happened?❞Wang Shu asked, seeing that she is clearly panicked.