Epilogue

a/n:
•*cries while stares at the blurry computer screen*
   •im going to be doing this in a third person point of view
__

a/n:•*cries while stares at the blurry computer screen*   •im going to be doing this in a third person point of view__

"Oh, come on. Look we could schedule it for next week, there's an open spot. Please? Please, please, please?" Jacob pleaded. Mikayla shook her head in disappointment, thinking, 'You'd think after being turning twenty-two, he wouldn't be as childish'. But a second after, she shook her head in disagreement with herself because she secretly and truly did love his kidish side. It was always Jacob's alternative when he couldn't cheer her up when he was down himself.

The whole summer after high school Mikayla and Adam stressed over what major they should pick. After thinking, Adam decided he wanted to work with kids but didn't know exactly what job that would be. But after doing research and some thinking, Mikayla decided she wanted to be a social worker because she hoped she could help kids before it was too late, like it had almost been for her.

The couple of almost four years was debating whether they would be going bungee-jumping. Yes, Mikayla liked to try new things, but they could die if anything goes wrong.

"No, Jacob. For the last time, we are not going," Mikayla stated firmly. How many times does he need to be told until he finally gives up, she asked herself.

But Jacob wanted to do this. He absolutely needed to. His life depended on it.

Jacob didn't like her reply, so naturally he sprang up from his recliner. Yes, after two months of begging and kissing butt, Jacob had finally convinced Mikayla to move into his apartment with him. And when they say his recliner, they mean his recliner. He would honestly act like a dog barking at you if you entered his territory and he caught you bending down to sit on that chair.

"Mikayla! Why not?! What happened to doing everything together, huh? Please Mouse? Then we would do something you want to do after. We could even go to one of those bands' you like so much concert," Jacob compromised, bending down on his knees to where Rocky was sat and grabbed his chin to shake the dog's chin up and down in a nodding-my-head-yes gesture.

Now seeming tempted, Mikayla's eyes widened at his offer. "Like . . . you mean we could go see Thirty Seconds to Mars?" she asked slowly, still not believing that he would put up with the music she listened to for two and a half hours just to go bungee-jumping, which would only be half of it­­­—maybe.

Jacob nodded his head fervently and held out his pinky. "Promise," he said.

Mikayla looked down at his hand, thinking this over in her head. "Fine. Deal. But we better go to this concert," Mikayla agreed meaning to sound menacing after twisting her pinky with his.

***

"Mikayla. Miki. Miki-ayla. Get up; today's the day! We're going bungee-jumping! Mouse!" Jacob hopped on the bed, doing a girlish squeal and waiting for Mikayla's eyes to flutter open. He even got Rocky to jump around on their bed. Overjoyed, Jacob clapped. She had no idea what was in store for her.