CHAPTER 54

Analise's POV

The whole clearing was quiet despite the number of people present there. The wind whistled, the dust particles around us flying and creating swirls around. It was as if we were in some kind of movie where we were the main characters and the trees, stars and moon were the audience, waiting to know the ending of the story.

On one side of the clearing stood our group consisting of demons, dragons, witches, dark angels, light angels and some werewolves. I stood in the middle and front of the group along with Alexander who was holding my hands. On our sides, stood the other leaders all ready to fight. Behind us, stood our army, well half of them since a lot of them are currently hiding in the forest, waiting to join the war.

On the other side, right opposite to us stood the other group consisting of vampires, werewolves, griffins, giants and even centaurs. From where did centaurs come?

In front stood the one only vampire king, the staff in his hand. Behind him stood the people who I called family along with King Leon and other alphas, all of their eyes glowing.

"Well, well the day had finally come, hasn't it?" King Knox's voice carried through the clearing, a mocking tone in his voice.

"We cannot wait to kill you King Knox and put an end to this madness of yours." King Tarsal said in an equally authoritative voice and King Knox.

"I cannot wait to see you try." He laughed like a maniac, his red eyes glowing. "The odds are clearly in my favour here. Did your friend Elijah not tell you how I fooled him Tarsal?" King Tarsal's eyes narrowed at the disrespect shown by King Knox as he dropped all formalities.

"Your army seems fairly small compared to mine." He mocked and I rolled my eyes which he apparently caught as his attention fell on me.

"If it is not the black she wolf. Pleased to finally meet you Princess." His mocking tone remained as he addressed me.

"You will regret meeting me by the end of this war." I simply said.

"Well, let this war begin so that we can see whether that is true or not." He smirked at me. With a hand motion, all hell broke loose.

As they headed towards us, we all got into our fighting stances, eyes glowing and ready to attack. My eyes changed colour as I felt Crescent's presence surrounding me. We all charged towards them as one.

'Be careful little wolf.' Alexander said through the link, throwing a glance at me. 'And give him hell.'

'I will teddy bear.' I replied. 'Take care of yourself.'

As I saw the first group of vampires come towards me, I used my magic and lifted them off the floor and snapped their neck throwing them on the next group of vampires that were coming my way. I used my speed and dashed in between the vampires and werewolves, punching and kicking them in the way until I bumped into a giant.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said to myself. I rolled to the side as he attempted to stomp on me. Directing my hands towards him, I focused my mind on the soil and a second later, it opened before enclosing over his feet. He lost his balance, falling down and reverting back to his human form.

I jumped on my feet as I felt someone behind me. I used my foot and kicked them in the guts. Turning around, I smirked.

"Still trying to put back that ego of yours that I shattered?" I mocked as Derek's eyes shone. As he shifted and charged at me, I moved my hands, causing a strong wind current to hit him before turning into a tornado. With my hands, I directed the tornado around, trapping more people before releasing it, causing them to go flying away.