28

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

" Why did you stop the car? " I asked him confused as Dante stopped the car.

" The warrior guards. " Dante said using his voice.

Normally no Demon is interested to use their vocals. They like to talk with each other through Mind link. And hearing Dante's gruff voice I looked out of the window and saw the guards who were like bunch. It's good to know that the pack is safe. A guard walked over to mine window side and knocked it twice firmly.

Slowly dude, chill. Or it's going to break.

" Who are you miss, and what's your reason for your sudden arrival? " The guard asked firmly while raising his eyebrows.

" I am Amaris, and I have an urgent Meeting scheduled with your alpha" I said out and watched the other guards who were in alert in their places while listening our conversation.

I guess he didn't believe me, or I don't know whether to confirm it or what. He closed his eyes and mind linked someone probably Samuel.

" You can go Miss; Alpha Samuel is in waiting for your arrival and he will guide you towards Alpha Samuel " The guard said out signaling someone and then I watched a man who transformed himself into a wolf ready to guide us.

The guards who were there near the Main entrance opened the gate; Dante started the car as he followed the wolf. While I looked out of the window not bothering to roll it up. The fresh air hit my face softly as a smile plastered on my face without my knowing.

" Don't forget the reason of your arrival here " Dante said breaking the moment. It was like a harsh slap for me. But I didn't stop him.

" You didn't come here to enjoy, it's better if we go from here Asap. " Dante said seriously, reminding me my mission. He was about to say something but stopped when my phone rang.

I took the phone and frowned as I saw the caller Id. I lifted the call and she immediately started to speak.

" Mam our company is in the trouble " Lisa said out panicked.

" Why, what's wrong? " I asked her as my heartbeat started to raise.

" Important files are missing from our secret locker. " Lisa said and I frowned.

" Check the CC tv footages and call our investigators " I said out as my mind went blank.

" We have already did it and we found the man who did it " Lisa said harshly.