Chapter 36: River

I admired the pictures of us on her walls as she was getting ready. I had just made her feel very good before we went to prom. I was tying my tie so I could leave out her window and go greet her parents at the front door.

She has just got out of the shower. She held her towel around her tightly. I pressed a kiss to her lips before I climbed down the ladder.

Next thing I know Robert, Finn, Logan, and are pulling up in a limo. Finn has his head poked out the sunroof and is drinking champagne.

" how do you do on this fine evening, sir." He tipped his glass to me. " is your lady in waiting ready?" He smirked. I let out a chuckle and nodded.

I walk up to the front door and her sister answers. " Hello River." She smirked. She gestured for me to come here. I bent down a little and she reached up to my ear. How short is this family?

" Now you listen here, bring her back no later than 12,.." she demanded.
" so 12:01?" I smirk.

" River!" My Gracie said coming down the stairs. "look at my dress!!" She practically pushed her sister out the way. " do you like it?" She ran into my arms.

" I love it, baby." I held her waist as I got a good look at her. Oh, how beautiful she was. " you look beautiful." I pressed a kiss to her lips.

" aww, Liam I told you

" aww, Liam I told you." We pulled apart slowly as her mother and father came down the stairs. Their phones in hand.

" ok ok let's get a picture before we see you off."
We stood there smiled. Did the poses they wanted. I wanted to get out of here. The sooner we do the sooner we get to prom.

She kissed their cheeks goodbye and we left.
She gasped as she saw the limo. Mostly when she saw all the guys leaning against it.

" guys!" She smiled.
" Gracie!!" They screamed. " we've missed you." They all gave her one big hug. " you look beautiful." Finn kissed her knuckles. Im going to punch him.

"Thank you." She blushed. Robert went to open the door for her but I pushed him out the way and did it myself.

She got in and then the guys and then me.

" where are your dates?" She looked at all of them as I got in. They moved closer to her and frowned. " no one wanted to go with us, Grace. Can you be our date?" Logan smiled. " of course!" She's way too nice. They all moved closer to her.

Logan rested his head on her right shoulder. Robert rested his head on her lap. Finn was hugging her side his cheek pressed against her breasts. Those idiots.

" thank you for being so nice to us Grace." Finn sniffled.

You've got to be kidding me.

I can play that game too. She's my girlfriend after all.

I poked my head in the limo and frowned.
" what's wrong River?" Her hands were running through Robert's hair.

" since they are next to you I have nowhere to sit. I wanted to sit next to you." I let a single tear to fall. The guys looked at me with wide eyes and a glare.

Suckers.

" oh River..." she stood up abruptly. The boys all caught themselves. " I'm sorry." She pulled new inside and I put my head on her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair.

" Is this better?"

" much better baby." I looked at the guys and winked.