➳20

She's naked in my bed~

Sunlight was coming through the windows as they were not covered by the curtains and thus enlightening the whole room

Sunlight was coming through the windows as they were not covered by the curtains and thus enlightening the whole room. The male's eyes slowly started opening from the intensity of the light. He got up and stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes. Now his vision became clear as he found himself in an unknown room. Mark rubbed his temples with two fingers and thought he came here probably to sleep after getting drunk.

He lowered his hand when it touched something- rather someone. He knitted his eyebrows and twisted his head to his left and found a person sleeping just beside him. His eyes widened seeing the long black hair, indicating the person is a girl which left him in shock. He leaned towards her to see her face and when he saw the familiar face, his jaw dropped. He quickly sat straight, thinking about all the possibilities. He immediately lifted up the duvet and looked at his lower part of the body. He sighed in relief, seeing that he was still wearing the pants. But a part of him was still panicking about the incident.

'Did something happen between us last night?' He messed his hair as he couldn't remember anything what happened at last night after he got drunk.

He lifted the duvet from the girl's body a little and sighed in relief seeing the dress on her body. 'Maybe nothing happened.'

"Milk, are you here?-" Haechan entered the room and made an eye contact with Mark as he stopped talking. He was too shock to process what he was seeing.

Seeing the tanned boy inside the room, standing frozen, Renjun entered the room and stood beside him. "What happened?-" He looked at the sight infront of him. His eyes widened as his jaw dropped. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Mark Lee in the same bed with a girl- not some random girl but their own friend, Rim Kiara.

Both the bestfriends' eyes flickered back and forth to Mark and Kiara. The oldest boy swallowed his own saliva.

"MARK YOU-" the male jumped from the bed and ran to Haechan only to cover up his mouth, preventing him from shouting.

"Shhh!", he shushed and pointed at the sleeping girl. "She will wake up."

"Wait Mark! Did you guys sleep together last night?", Renjun asked, feeling nervous.

His lips formed a straight line as he closed his eyesvand looked down. "...Yeah I guess so."

He heard two loud gasps from his two friends. "Did you guys-"

"No!!!!" Mark cut his Korean friend's words off. "Nothing happened I swear."

"Do you remember anything?", Renjun inquired.