I Do

After 7 years....

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Jeon Jungkook, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold him from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

" I Do."

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jimin, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold him from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

" I Do."

"With the power bestowed upon me I now pronounce you Husband and Husband. You may kiss now."

The newly wedded couple looked at each other

The newly wedded couple looked at each other. Jungkook blushed and and looked down. Jimin smiled biting his lips. Jimin held his waist an slowly pulled him closer. Jimin hold his chin softly pulling his head slowly and leaned to kiss his husband. Both of their lips were about to join when....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 NOOOOOO.......

..................... 🐯🐰

Let's leave you here. Right in front of the cliff..😎😎 

I didn't believe my eyes when I saw this 💜💜

Thank you everyone who have read my book.

I don't know if it's worth appreciating or even reading.

But being on rank #1 of Taekook FFs is like dream.

Someone just pinch me plich.

I started writing not knowing if anyone will read my single page but this ranking said different. So once again thank you everyone and anyone who has read this story. Please stay with me till the end.

And please please please give your voting, comments and reviews too. I would ppreciate reading your thoughts as well.

 I would ppreciate reading your thoughts as well