Chapter 18

Nara pov

Everyone is ready to get off the bus upon arrival at Daegu Spa Valley. There may be a few strangers playing in the pool as the manager only rented half of the pool and will be taken care of by a lot of experienced security. I'm sure everything will be under control. I actually don't know how to swim, but I'll bring an extra swimsuit in case I'm getting bored there.

The area is quite large and attractive. I've never been to a swimming pool this big. Suddenly, the enhypen members ran towards the restroom to change their clothes. I laughed seeing how excited they were and shook my head. They looked like kindergartens.

"Nara do you know how to swim?", Jiyeon asked as I smiled. We barely spoke yesterday since she was busy helping his uncle.

"Not really, but I would love to give it a try", I replied.

"Let's change shall we?", she asked.

"Oh it's okay, I'll change later, just not in the mood right now", I softly said.

"Okay! See you later", she said before walking towards the women's restroom.

I took my time to walk around the pool. Meanwhile I saw a boy playing in the water alone. There's another family in the pool but far away from him. I smiled and headed towards him.

"Hi, what's your name? Where's your parents?", I asked.

"Oh beautiful noona! My name is Ruki, my mama and papa went to buy some snacks", he replied making me smile shyly. He looked like a mature boy.

"You're so cute, be careful playing okay? Here have this, this is a lucky charm", I whispered at him as he takes it excitedly. It's a crystal pendant I bought a few days ago, I accidentally bought an extra so I'll give it to him.

I instructed him to continue playing before walking away.

"Hey, be careful kid, don't go too far", said one of the life guard. I chuckled at the boy cuteness as he saluted at the lifeguard signaling that he will not go too far.

A few minutes later, everyone prepare to film the vlog. Enhypen wore a t-shirts and shorts. They aren't allowed to wear something too revealing. I walked towards them.

"Nara? Why didn't you change yet?", Jungwon asked.

"I'll change later, not in the mood to swim right now hehe", I said as all of them smiled and nodded.

"Are you guys ready? Let's start shooting!", the manager said as I stepped aside when they went inside the the pool.

_

Author's pov

The lifeguard is eating a snack bar then realized that it's out of date. He feels nothing at first until his stomach began to hurt. He went down from his high chair and rushes to the toilet.

Meanwhile, Ruki is having fun in the water alone without any guardians. His parents asked the lifeguard to look for him before they went to buy some snacks. But unfortunately, the lifeguard ate some bad snack bar. Ruki took a glance towards Nara.

"Noona is so beautiful and nice, I like to be friends with her!", Ruki said to himself.

Suddenly the pendant given by Nara fell into the pool. In a panic he searched for the pendant. He used his short legs to pick it up but he accidentally making the pendant go deeper. Without keeping an eye on the depth of the water he was going to, his feet were unable control while gasping in the water.

"Mama!", He shouted but no one answered. He knew that his mother will never hear him. Even the other family was too far away. Then he decided....

"Noona!!!", he shouted.

_

Meanwhile Nara...

She laughed seeing them happily playing in the water while drinking banana milk. That drink has become her favorite. Suddenly she heard someone shouting 'Mama'. She was puzzled but just ignored, maybe it was just her thoughts. Then she choked when she heard the sound of screaming 'noona' . The voice was very familiar. She squinted her eyes to see what's on the pool then she covered her mouth.

"Ruki!", she ran as fast as she could while the others look at her confused.

Without any hesitation, she jumped into the pool and swim towards Ruki who is drowning.

"Guys, Nara can't really swim right?", Jiyeon spoke making everyone's eyes open wide.

"She what?!", Heeseung said as he hurriedly went to the side of the pool. The other members also followed him.

Nara was struggling to get out with Ruki when she accidentally inhaled a bit of water and began to cough. Ruki is unconscious. She have to act quick. Then a splash of water formed as the one who jumped carried Nara along with the boy. It was Heeseung, she wasn't really bother about it since she only cared about Ruki. As they arrive at a land, she hurriedly laid Ruki and began to perform CPR. She kept coughing but ignored it. Finally, Ruki breathe along with a cough of water.

"Ruki!", she squealed and hugged Ruki.

"What happened?! Ruki my baby!", a middle aged woman along with a man rushed towards Ruki.

"Mama....pretty noona just saved me", Ruki said making Nara cried along with a laugh.

"Awh we're sorry for leaving you, this is the biggest mistake ever, thank you young lady....", the woman as Nara stands up and bowed.

"Ruki why did you went so far? Didn't I told you not to?", Nara said.

"I-I lost noona's pendant....so I want to save it...", Ruki said and Nara's heart softens.

"Is this the pendant?", Heeseung asked as he showed a sparkling crystal pendant.

"Yes!", Ruki said and grab it from Heeseung's hand.

"Okay let's go home, I'm sorry for creating problems, Thank you", the man said as all of them bowed respectfully before all of them went to the entrance.

"Nara are you okay? You shouldn't have done that, you didn't know how to swim", Heeseung asked.

"I panicked, sorry guys, I'm okay, I'll change since I wore my casual uniform....to swim", she said teasingly and walked inside the restroom.

"Wow you looked so worried", someone spoke teasingly.

______________