[Yoonkook] How Did It Turn Out Like This?

Jungkook had always loved living in Seoul

Jungkook had always loved living in Seoul. He met many people, even his first boyfriend. But that ended up bad, they fell out of love and broke it off. Jungkook had like 2 boyfriends in Seoul, and the third one is Yoongi. The older had been so good at him at first, even if they're now struggling financially, they always loved each other.

But as times passed by, Jungkook noticed that Yoongi will always use the money for alcohol and cigarettes, instead for their needs...

"Yoongi hyung! Where is the piggy bank?!" Jungkook says, seeing the now broken piggy bank on the ground and Yoongi picking up the money.
"Where are you using it now?!" Jungkook says, glaring as he pushed the older lightly, taking the money.
"This is the only money we have left! Hyung, come on, you need to stop this! You're hurting yourself! You're making us poor! We don't have money anymore! I'm struggling to find a job!" Jungkook says as he let out tears from frustration. Yoongi just looked at him, clearly drunk.
"I don't fucking care! Give me the money and we're over" Yoongi says as he snatched the money away from Jungkook and walked out of the house. Jungkook is left there, screaming and crying.

Yoongi groaned, walking inside the house. He didn't hear anything, complete silence only. He looks around and sees the shattered piggy bank on the ground, the necklace he had bought Jungkook too. He frowns, picking it up.
"Jungkook ah?" He says, walking to their room. Nothing. Jungkook's gone. He's on his own now. He sees a note, picking it up.

Hyung, I'm so sorry, but I can't... I'm going back to my hometown... We're over, right?"

Yoongi just stared at the note, tears falling on it.

"I'm so sorry... "