24. Lunar Grove

The Newly mated couple was still sleeping in each other's embrace, both of them cuddled under the thick blanket.

Morning cold breeze was filling the room by pushing them to each other's warmth more and more.

Yoongi was just awakened. His arms were still snaked around his mate's tiny figure protectively.
Younger's half of the body was fully on him using alpha's one shoulder as his pillow.
Yoongi smiled at the sight he just woke up to see. His omega was snuggled into his embrace by curling his delicate body more to his side pushing him to the edge of the bed.

His soft skin is brushing against his own giving him a feeling like he is touching a velvet surface or a bunch of flower petals, last night he saw his omega's every curve, he still cannot believe how someone can be this perfect.

Currently, his full lips were forming a cute little pout and raven black fluffy locks spread all over his face cutely.
He was sleeping peacefully like a baby.
The Older turns to the younger's side to take a proper look at the beautiful mess he created last night.
His omega's milky white nape was covered with his love bites.
His printed bare chest was still kinda swollen thanks to his nibbles and kisses.

Yoongi starts to caress the younger's locks gently as his eyes are sticking into the most precious person he is attached in his life. He still couldn't forgive his own previous behaviors because he hates such an angelic person who is ready to give his all to him.

Jimin stirs in his sleep, putting his freshly formed mating mark on a show.
Older felt his heart was filled with love, protectiveness and pride cause this beauty was all to him, this omega who gave his whole heart to him is finally claimed as his.
Yoongi unconsciously leaned and kissed his mate's still fresh mating mark, giving chills to the younger. The elder's gentle gesture made the younger slowly awake.

Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?

Jimin's crescent eyes disappeared as he smiled wholeheartedly.

Yes, hyung.

Younger tried to move to cover his blushing face as he was getting flashbacks from the last night but the sudden pain arising from his lower body made him hissed in between.
Yoongi saw the way his omega's eyes shut closed and fists getting tight.

His love was struggling.
Baby wait there, let's have breakfast in bed. I'm gonna make your favorite.
Yoongi said by kissing his mate's blushing cheek gently.

Hyung you don't have to, wait I'll co--
His words were again cut off by a kiss and after a moment he got to see his alpha leaving to kitchen ruffling his hair a bit.
He has closed the door behind giving him some privacy to put on some clothes.

location - East part of the kingdom "lunar forest".

The former head of the Min pack Min jung ho or else the Father of current pack leader Min yoongi was struggling to find his way to a specific place in the woods to meet his savior.

His most faithful man who was like his right hand as known as song Dae Hyung was following his master quietly by scanning every sign they passed with his steely eyes.

They have spent over 2 hours finding their way by following each and every step on the map. This part of the forest was so dark and cold even though it was midafternoon.

 This part of the forest was so dark and cold even though it was midafternoon