twenty two (part one).

"Be patient with him. Please."

THIRD POV

THIRD POV

What do you mean I can't go see him? He just woke up!" Y/n exclaimed, frantically tapping her foot at the elders in front of her. 

When the girl heard the news about Bakugou, she dashed over to the Faculty Lounge and desperately asked the pro heroes if she could be able to visit.

"The final answer is no, L/n. You're already under punishment. You'll have to wait and see him on the weekend," Midnight firmly said, causing the girl to curse under her breath and stomp out.

"So, how'd it go?" Michiko, who had been waiting outside the door, asked. 

"Terrible. They didn't budge. I guess I'll just have to see him on the weekend."

Time couldn't seem to move any faster. Y/n went through her punishment without any complaints, day after day. Soon, the time for her to see her beloved boyfriend had finally come. 

Y/n woke up at 12 o'clock in the afternoon, which was one hour away from the dismissal time. She frantically got up and washed, prepped and dressed for her day. Mitsuki had rang and told her that the hospital discharged Bakugou, so she should just head on to his house. 

"Have fun with your boyfriend Babe, but not too much fun," Michiko chuckled, causing Y/n to flip her off and walk out.

"Y/n, please be back by 7pm, okay?" Ms. Yukizome shouted at the departing girl.

"I will!" She called back.

Once Y/n exited the gates of UA, she thought about what to do first. It was still quite early, so she decided to head on to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall and get Bakugou a welcome back gift.

"There's nothing here that I could get him... He wouldn't be interested in any of these things," she murmured to herself as she window shopped.

Then, her eyes stumbled across a particular store- one that sells outdoor leisure gear. 

"So, um, what are your hobbies Bak- Katsuki?" Y/n asked, as the two ate their Panda Express in her room, siting close together attempting to preserve warmth due to the pouring rain outside.

"I guess Mountain Climbing. I feel like I'm already number One when I'm at the top of the mountain."

Without question, Y/n proceeded to buy a full set of mountain climbing gear for her boyfriend. 

"He can also get stronger and train now. And the best girlfriend award goes to me," she chuckled to herself, leaving the mall.

To her surprise, there was someone waiting for her.

"Mitsuki? Is that you?" She squinted, looking at the taller female. She laughed. 

"Yeah! I just remembered that you haven't been to our house yet. I came to give you a ride," she said, grabbing Y/n's bags and shoving them in the backseat.

"But, how'd you know I was here?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to never find out darling."

.•° ✿ °•.

When they finally arrived at the house, Y/n's eyes shot wide open.

"Katsuki never told me he was this rich..."

She staggered out of the car, jaw dropping in awe. Mitsuki just chuckled at her reaction. 

"Here honey, don't forget these bags. It's sweet of you to get him a present," she told her softly, patting her head. Y/n thanked her, but stopped when she saw Mitsuki get back inside her car.

"Are you not coming inside?"

"Yeah, me and my husband have a meeting we need to go for. I'll come pick you up before your curfew."

Y/n nodded and thanked Mitsuki one last time, before heading to the door.1

"Just, one more thing love."

Y/n looked at her. 

"Be patient with him. Please."

Y/n's eyes widened slightly. "Of course."

Mitsuki gave her one last smile and drove off, leaving Y/n in the driveway. She sighed, and headed towards the door.

When she walked in, she noticed how quiet it was. The house's decor was modern but extravagant, and she found herself staring at the pleasant interior.

"Woah.."

She climbed up the staircase slowly, as if she would break the wood if she stepped too hard. Once Y/n reached the hallway, she looked around and found a sign that says "KEEP OUT!" and knocked slowly.

"Kat? You in here? It's me, Y/n.." she called, only to get no response.

She waited for a moment and called again.

"Kat? I'm coming in," she said, turning the knob on his door and walking in to see an empty room.

She walked further into the room. "Where the hell is-"

She was silenced by an abrupt slam of the door. She turned around, and she saw what she had been missing...

Those gleaming red eyes...

Tears started to fall unstoppable from hers, as her knees gave up on her and she kneeled down in front of him.

"Kat, I missed you so much..." She sobbed. She heard a pair of feet shuffle towards her figure.

Bakugou's fingers grabbed her chin, making her look up at him, their eyes piercing each other's souls.

"Stop crying, I'm here," he said in the softest of voices, crouching down slightly to wipe her tear stained cheeks. This action however, caused Y/n to sob even harder and shove her face in his chest, and wrap her arms around his muscly torso.

"I was so scared Kat! When I heard the news I just had to rush over and-" 

She was silenced with a pair of warm lips. Bakugou grabbed her form making them both sit on the floor, her straddling him. He caressed her jaw with his hand, his other squeezing her hip and pulling her closer. Y/n closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, as if he would disappear.

The two parted after a while, their lips still lingering over each others.

"I missed you too, dumbass."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

You lucky champs, you get a double chapter today -_- I saw some of your comments saying that he might loose his memory and I smiled so hard- you guys are hilarious! I would never do that to y/all though. I hate angst, it's not my thing :) Anyways, who's ready for Y/n to get rawdogged in the next chapter!! Jkjk...

Unless... ;)

Also, thank you SO much for the massive support you've all given me. We're at 30k views ALREADY! I would have never thought we would be at this position EVER, and I cannot thank you guys enough. I'm also really sorry for not updating sooner, I have school but I decided that you guys deserve a treat since you've been so kind to me.

Remember to vote, comment, share, and stay healthy PLEASE! I love you all, and please take care of yourselves!

Stay safe lovelies! See you in a few hours too!

-M