42: Open up

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"You're sleeping in my room."

Jungkook was totally shocked by the words as he sat up with wide eyes.

"Don't- don't look at me like that. You- you won't be comfortable here, also you're a guest, so." Taehyung quickly explained, eyes looking here and there, everywhere except at the one person sitting in front of him.

Jungkook sighed and slowly got up from the sofa. "I'm fine here, you will be uncomfortable with that. You're living here, it would be unfair if you sleep on this." He pointed towards the sofa.

Taehyung frowned before sighing and shaking his head.

"We both can sleep in my room, no one needs to sleep on this." Jungkook's mouth hung open at the offer, but he mentally scolded himself.

"It's ok, I'm-"

"I insist, please Mr. Jeon." Taehyung softly said and this time Jungkook couldn't even move his tongue to say anything instead his head moved.

Taehyung smiled and gestured for him to follow. While moving towards the stairs, his gaze fell on a little slit in the door of the room where two pairs of eyes were peeking at him.

He frowned when Jimin's head came out and then his hand to show him a thumbs up before disappearing behind the door.

What?

"This one," Taehyung said once they were in front of a door.

Jungkook silently followed him inside and found the room very much clean and comfy.

"Do you need to change? Um, maybe I've got a hoodie that will be fine for you." Taehyung was mumbling to himself at the end when he started rummaging through his closet with a pout. His gaze fell on the clothes of the raven-haired that the other left on him but he decided to return those in the morning.

Jungkook's heart was beating so badly. They were so close, same room also when the other invited him.

"Ah, this one." Taehyung beamed placing a grey hoodie and a blue pajama on the bed.

Jungkook smiled when Taehyung again went to his closet, maybe to take his own pajamas.

"Blue and grey," Jungkook murmured, taking the clothes in his hands. Even the colors were displaying his emotions but unfortunately, the only person who should see them was oblivious.

"You can go first." Taehyung pointed towards the bathroom and Jungkook silently went inside to change.

Taehyung changed after him and set the bed, taking one pillow and placing it on the couch.

Jungkook sadly smiled as Taehyung made himself comfortable on the couch after visiting his mother and sister who were asleep.