¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи

The Class of 1A finally arrives at the camp, exhausted and hungry from fighting all of the Earth Monsters. Most were complaining while the others pant in exhaustion. "Took you all long enough," One of the WWP said, slightly giggling.

"You said it'll only take us 3 hours!" They all yelled except for those who were too busy catching their breath. "Oops? I thought my calculation were correct since that was the time we arrive here,"

They all stared at the Heroes dumbfounded until they realized something they completely forgot. "Wait... where's M/n?" They all muttered to themselves, looking around to see if they could find the long haired male.

Meanwhile with you, who was busy meditating under the small waterfall in the bath house, a small bath towel wrapped around your waist as you meditated letting the gush of water hit your back with force.

With the class, they all dug in on the food that was served for them letting the tasty food fill their stomachs. "This is the only time we will cook for you, enjoy it while you can." Aizawa said, watching his students eat like animals. All of them nod in excitement as they continue to eat the food made for them.

You took a small deep breath as you exhaled, which cleared your mind for a second. You listen to the water stream, the rustling of the few leaves that were put in the room, especially the faint voices coming from somewhere in the building.

You hear a faint sound of footsteps in different directions, the sound of familiar voices from your classmates.

You heard the door open and gasp from the few people that walked in, "M/n?" You heard Kirishima call out to you. You opened my eyes and saw the boys looking at you with shocked faces. "Huh?" you looked at them confused on why they were staring at you, with shock expressions.

"Where were you dude! We thought you got left behind in the forest," Kaminari said and you look at him with your dulled eyes causing a shiver to crawl up on his spine. "I.. forgot."

"He meant where the fuck you were when we were pushed of the fucking cliff!" Bakugo said, clearly pissed from what you said. "Here.." You answered. They all deadpanned from your short answer, especially Kirishima and Kaminari while the others' sweat dropped.

"That wasn't what we meant?!" Both yelled.

You shake your head and close your eyes, going back to your meditating session ignoring how they all stared at you (and your body shamelessly) as you meditated.

"He really has a petite body." Kaminari commented, seeing your exposed body littered with scars. Tokoyami nodded, completely agreeing with what he said along with Shoji and Ojiro. "It's almost like a girl," Mineta drooled from the thought which Sero smacked him on the head.

Katsuki tsked and leaned back, closing his eyes, ignoring the others as they talked about you having a feminine body or how you got the scars from. He let his mind drift back to the night he had a mental breakdown, how you stayed even if you could've just left easily.

He didn't notice how the corner of his mouth lifted up into a smile, "Woah! Bakubro, you're smiling!" He snapped his eyes open and his face turned into a scowl. "Shut up! I didn't smile, you shitty hair!"

"Come on! My hair isn't that different from yours!"

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Timeskip

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

You all finally left the bathhouse and into a room that would fit a lot of people in. You all would be sharing a room while the girls are on the other side. "I hope the training tomorrow isn't hard."

"Don't jinx it!"

In the skies above a certain mischievous god was listening to the class' conversation, "Oh you poor mortal soul." He sarcastically said, chuckling under his breath. "Don't you dare brother." A blond haired god said, glaring at his brother to not do what he thinks he is doing."

The God of Mischief rolled his eyes and mockingly said, "Whatever do you mean brother?"

"Loki.." the blond warned, glaring at his fellow god beside him.

//AYYYYYYY NEW CHAPTER :D I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT EVEN IF ITS SHORT :')//