Chapter 7 - [A Normal Highschool Student]

Sigh That was a very tiring day. I'm Glad Everything's Over Now Atleast — is what I would like to say....

"Mmmm! That Aroma Alone guarantees it as Absolutely Delicious! And You get To Eat this Every Lunch Kiryuuin-san?!" A Certain Senpai in my room voiced her thoughts.

"Heeehhh~ No Complaining Asahina. It was Fate that made things the way it is. And let's just say that Fate is on my side~~"

The Other certain senpai — which you Probably already fully well by now — gave me a side long glance. A bewitching Smile plastered across her Face.

"What! That's not a Reason At all!! Ne Ayanokōji-kun. Any chance yo—"

"Absolutely not Asahina" Before She could Finish, Kiryuuin senpai cut her off

"Ehh? I'm not even asking you! Kiryuuin-san!"

"No you don't Understand Asahina"

"What...don't I understand?"

"You see. You'll be interrupting Our Honeymoon if you suddenly join in. And by no price I would Allow that"

Kiryuuin senpai, suddenly declared. A grin visible on her face. Asahina senpai was temporarily speechless, before she finnally acquired the willpower to fight back

"No No. Kiryuuin-san. Ayanokōji-kun is too good to be monopolized singlehandedly by you"

"Ohh don't worry. My Kohai-Kun agree with me on this one. So by no chance am I monopolizing him"

"Wha—!? Is that True Ayanokōji-kun?"

"Ofcours it is~"

"Again. I'm not asking You Kiryuuin San."

"Haaah... Fine Lets ask My Kohai-Kun. Don't be disappointed when he agrees with me"

"I won't. After all I'm pretty sure he won' agree with you either —

"Isnt that Right Ayanokōji-kun?"
"Is that right? Kohai-Kun?"

"Uhhh..."
ㅤ  

↑That's me.

Now you may be wondering how the hell I got myself in the middle of a crossfire between two Beautiful Highschool Girls.

Now that's a good Question, even I myself can't answer. Just for some unknown reason. God decided to throw them into my room and left me to die afterwards.

I knows that sounds as bad as it sounds. but trust me. It Really isn't. Dying with the cause of death as getting sandwich by this two would be a dream come true for some of the people there.

...don't hide it. I know some of you there already thought of that. Infact you're probably imagining it right now.

Back to the point and not getting swept away by thousands upon thousands of unholy thoughts. If we want to know what in celestia is happening. Then we should probably turn back the time....

And that would be when a four eyed Government Official with his Secretary as his body Guard and a bro-con sister as an additional bonus —

Suddenly decided to invite me yet again infront of a Kid — that isn't a kid, since technically she's a second year — But may as well be one when you see her unbelievably cute and childish personality, that would give you diabetes faster than you could say What The Hell am I reading

[Okay. Okay. I'll Stop..........for now. Time to Get Serious Hahahaha]