A Birthday Gift

Yesterday was my 18th birthday, so here's a little glimpse of what I've been working on...
HSM: We hear a chopper so we turn and look seeing Uncle Vance landing.

"Hi Daddy!" Shar yells and I wave.

Uncle Vance looks around and sighs happily before looking back at us, "Where's the tee and what's the course record?"

Lexi Crane (Star Book): "-Where is she? Is she back there?!" Star says just as a doctor walks up.

"One person allowed back there, and her mother in there right now-"

"-What do you mean 'her mother'? We don't got a mother"

Sparrkle Carter (The Hate U Give Book): "I know, right? I'm naming mine Fernando," I say.
"Why Fernando?" Maya asks.
"Dunno. It sounds like a food baby name. Especially when you roll the
r."
"I can't roll my r's." She tries, but she makes some weird noise, spit
flying, and I'm cracking up.

Brown-ish(Black-ish Book): "Hey Dad, Hey Pops" I greet them once Zoe and sit at the table.

"Hey Serena.. Good morning Zoey,"

Empire Preferences: I quickly make a run for before Cotton could catch me.

"Shayna Destiny Williams, I'm telling your mama if you don't get down here now," Cotton yells from the bottom of the steps.

"What!! I can't hear you, I'm using the bathroom," I yell back as I go into the bathroom and lock the door.

Sparkle Davis (Star Book): "Star. Where are you going?!-"

"-If you're not gonna talk to him I will-"

"-Star!"

Monique (Higher Learning Book): "Thanks. I'm Mo," I tell the brother while holding my hand up for a dap.

"Malik," He says and daps me up before the elevator falls silent.

"Hi I'm Kirsten," The white girl says to us. We look over at her and back straight ahead.

Bring It On In It To Win It: "This is all the money I've got on me right now. So can I give you the rest as soon as I can, all right?" Penn tells throwing stack in front of us while we eat breakfast and we look at him.

Paradise Hotel 2019: Deiondra's Thoughts

"I'm not the slightest bit worried about Carlos working out with Nefertiti because me and him formed an alliance. Not only Titi's my girl and I know she already have her eyes set on Tyler," Deiondra says unbothered.

Barbershop: "You read him?! That boy almost turned over the money!.. You all right brother! You all right! Shaking, shaking a little bit! He shaking like booty meat! Wasn't good, I had him!" Eddie says as he walks to his chair and Isaac turns on the music.

"Look Ricky, I'll be back. I have go get this textbook-"

"-Alright be safe," He tells me as I walk out the door.

Asya Parks (A.N.T. Farm Book): "-Forget it man, he's gone-"

"-But*smack*-"

"-HE'S GONE!" Olive yells in Fletcher's face before walking away.

"Tell my mother I love her"

Chrysanthemums (Greenleaf Book): "-Baby I know you wanna fight every battle for me. But this one you can't, and you won't. God's gonna deal with him, but until then I'mma need your arms around me." I tell Moses while put my sketchbook aside and I stare at him from the bed.

"Dessy-"

"-Please," I plead and he sighs before laying in the bed with me.

Zari Ross (Jessie Book): "-I'm so sorry Ravi. If I haven't suggested taking Mr. Kipling for a walk, this never would have happened-"

"-I agree. If only you couldn't of had this 'ah ha' moment earlier-"

"-Exactly!" I say and Jessie looks at Zuri for help but she nods in agreement with us and she looks shocked. She looks up at Tony who's also nodding and then looks back at us before pressing the elevator button.

Kaylia (Winx Club): "Magix station! Last stop! Please transfer here!" We all get off the train to Alfea.

"Are we there yet? Can I open my eyes?-"

"-Yes go ahead. Take a look," Techna tells her while holding her shoulders and she removes her hands.

On My Block: This is Ruby, my intelligent, slightly weird, short brother. He's the horny hopeless romantic in the group. I also think he's in stuck the closet but doesn't wanna say. This the person you should call you want something without nagging them *cough cough* Monse.

"No doubt," I tell him while giving him a kiss to calm his nerves.

This is me *cue Katy Perry* The more girly yet less bossy than Monse. I'm the jokester and conspiracy theorist in the group.

The Twin Lyon Cubs (Empire Book): "Sure why not, you go first," Hakeem says back to Harmony as we walk to a table in the food court.

"What's your middle name?" Harmony asks while looking at him.

"Yazuan. It means person with great news. What's your middle name?"

iMeli (iCarly Book): "Sam?"

"Yeah?-"

"THAT'S 27,000!" Carly and I yell in her ears making her fall out the chair.

"Aw no"

Let's Get Weird (Descendants Book): Willy
Son of Woody

Full Name: Wilson Pride

Twilight: The Kim Coven: – His cover-up: High School Teacher at Forks High
– His Title: Leader
Aesthetic: Light Academia
Accessories: 🕶

Upcoming Books

White Jacket On Won't You Come and Sign Me Out (Suicide Squad Book): First name: Elizabeth-Katarina
»Nick name: Liz Kit, Lizzie, Kitty, Princess
»Middle name: -
»Last name: Hearts

The Rabbits Family (Harry Potter Book): Eye colour: 💚
Skin tone: Aaliyah
Clothing style: ❤️ sequin 👗 with high slit and ❤️ 👠

Little Mix: The Crazy Mix (Added Member Book): I never had a girl best friend or a friend at all for that matter. So joining gave me something I never had: sisters.
Braelynn Williams

"
I was the little girl and grown woman who believed in fairytales and happily ever after.
Braelynn Williams

"
Getting pregnant with Carter was the worse and best moment of my life.
Braelynn Williams

Music Ranking (Opinions Book): Drunk In Love (Remix) ft. Jay-Z and Kanye West 8
I love the intro before Ye's part.
Ring Off 2
Your love for your mother something that can't be changed.
Blow (Remix) ft. Pharrell Williams 19
Don't like this remix...

Upcoming Books with no chapters
Aaron (Grown-ish Book)
The Furious 7(Paul's Star)
Beyoncé (Paul's Star)
Aaliyah (Paul's Star)
Dawn( Paul's Star)
Rihanna(Paul's Star)
The Secret Live of Bees

Go read my unpopular opinions book if you would like to hear my thoughts on people, things, places, and anything else.

Love you guys thanks for rocking with me
Serenity Out! ✌🏾