Chapter 20: The Beginning

1 week later...

"Carson let's go," I said carrying some fruits and flowers.

We walked inside the hospital and strolled to the elevator. It was morning and I came to visit Camila, the doctor said she will wake up after a week but until now she hasn't shown any signs of consciousness.

Every day, I would pay her a visit, and it crushed my heart every time I remembered that night when I was so close to losing her. All I could yearn for these days it was to see her beautiful eyes and her mesmerizing smile.

Suddenly I heard the elevators ding, I stepped out of the elevator and made my way to Camila's room. I entered the room and saw someone there, it was a guy.

"Excuse me? What are you doing here?" I asked with annoyance.

The man turn around and it was Valentino. "Alejandro good morning. I just came to visit Camila." He replied with a smile.

I looked at him and glared at him. "I'm already here for my wife, you may leave," I said and gesturing for him to go.

I don't why I always feel like I need to compete every time I see him and Camila together, in my point of view he tried to steal my wife.

"I'm staying here, Madre and Padre are on their way." He said and I sighed in defeat.

His phone rang so he excused himself and walked out of the room.

I approached Camila and sat down at the chair on the side. I never knew how much of a goddess she looked. I hated her so much but now I changed...

When they announced that she got into an accident, I felt like I didn't want to breathe without her existing in this world, for the first time I realized I needed her.

I was stupid and arrogant...

"Hi Camila," I said and took her hand in mine.

"Love, you have to wake up now and be strong, all of us are here for you. And I promise you when the time comes I will be there when you open your eyes and I'll be there until the end." I promised her.

"You cannot leave me now love, we haven't done anything together, don't leave me please," I said and closed my eyes with sorrow.

"Alejandro?" someone whispered from behind and I looked behind me and saw Diana.

"Hey how have you been?" she asked and I stood up and approached her.

"I've been doing fine," I shrugged and hugged her.

"Camilla's a beautiful girl, promise me you won't lose her?" she said and I nodded.

"I promise..." I said with a doubtful sigh.

"Also the doctor said she's going to check on her in a few minutes." She said and I nodded.

We both sat down on the couch and just talked.

I've been so busy when I married Camila that everything that she did annoy me, for me she was just a stupid girl that I had to marry but now she's more than that.

"I'll go and check on Xavier." She says and I nodded.

I approached Camila once again and sat down beside her. Suddenly my phone rang.

I looked at it and it was the Mariano, he was the new investor from Spain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Bye." I said and ended the call.

Suddenly I heard a soft sigh.

I quickly looked at Camila and she was opening her eyes.

"Camila?" I said and approached her.

She looked at me shocked. "Where am I?" She but ended up coughing because her throat was dry.

"DIANA!" I shouted and Xavier and Diana rushed inside the room.

"Call the doctor." I said and glanced back at Camila. Diana rushed to her and gave her some water.

Suddenly the doctor came in.

"She's awake!" He said surprised.

Him and the nurse started to examine her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's not out of the forest yet, she still has injuries that will take time to recover for her." The doctor explained and all of us nodded.

Suddenly the door opened Padre and Madre came in.

"Camila! Your awake!" Madre exclaimed pushing everyone aside to hug Camila.

"Mother? Where am I?" Said Camila shocked.

"Your at the hospital dear, you got into a car crash. Thank God your awake!" Mother said.

"Camila, your awake." Said Valentino when he entered.

"Valentino? What are you doing here?" She asked with confusion.

"Everyone lets give Camila time to take in everything." I said and Camila glanced at me, she looked at me with a frown, she quickly looked down and I felt my heart break she hated me now...