|43| Human World

Third Person's POV

Days has passed and now, they were finally going to the human world where they could have the answer to defeat the Sins.

After Khalil and Skye were fine now, Dymitri grew worried when his mother haven't woken up for the last four days. She remains sleeping, this caused Dymitri to be sad but Theodore is there and with his friends to comfort him.

Now, they were preparing to head into the human world where the quest of finding the key on how to defeat the Seven Deadly Sins is at stake.

"Are you ready to go?" Ramises asked the six of them who supposed to be with him. They nodded making Ramises to nodded and smiled.

"Come on," he urged and the six formed a circle, preparing to teleport into the place where they would take on to the portal to the human world.

Ramises, together with Queen Tiara, they teleported into the Willow Street, the farthest and the ending road of the northern part of Zelquestria.

Walking, they saw a giant willow tree ahead. It was the biggest tree in sight, taller than any tree around. Appreciating the scenery, Ramises caught their attention for a second.

"Before we dive into the human world, I must remain you all that we shouldn't tell anyone about how magical individuals we are, understand?"

"Noted." They responded.

"Okay, now mother? If you may?" Ramises asked Tiara and the woman smiled.

"Of course." Tiara closed her eyes, focusing as she silently summoned the doors connecting into the world of humans.

Suddenly, a light sparked below the giant willow tree until it swirled all around creating a portal flashing right in front of their eyes.

"Now, follow me." Tiara said and went first, followed by the others as Ramises waited for all to pass through before he entered.

Stepping into the ground, they found theirselves deep in the forest, looking around. After Ramises passed through, the portal shrunken and disappeared. Tiara was about to say something when a thunder suddenly rumbled into the skies and the forest began to shake lightly. Wind suddenly blew that made them alert but it was too late, a light flashed blinding their eyes for a short period of time until they disappeared.

When Donuts opened his eyes, he found himself lost in a new location. He roamed around his eyes to familiarize the place when he heard someone spoke.

"Where's the others?" Turning his head, he saw Skye not far from him.

"I-I don't know." He replied.

"Are we lost?" Skye asked again, approaching the clueless Dymitri.

"Well, we don't really know what to do first but my instincts says that we should find a way out of this woods. It's giving me creeps." Skye shuddered and Dymitri agreed.

Starting to walk, they thought of possible ways on how to contact the rest of their friends. There's no signal inside though which leaves them hopeless.

"If I could just learn telepathy or that mindlink stuff that King and Kieffer used, it would be really helpful." Skye huffed and Dymitri snorted.

They were walking for an hour now, until Dymitri saw the end of the road that leads then into their freedom.

"Come on Skye, I see the exit!" He pointed and Skye saw it. They ran their ways into the exit and as Dymitri finally made his way out, he found himself in a road.

Turning back, he called Skye if he's okay and when Skye came out, they heard a voice screeched near them.

"Look out!" The voice said.