☆5☆

You couldn't help but smile the entire time you were on your way to school, you just felt so... cool with the fact that you may be forming a friendship with the golden guard, is this even allowed? You don't know but it still feels really amazing.

"There's my buddy Y/N!" Luz says

"Hi Luz!" You grin.

"You seem awfully happy today what's up?" She asks swinging her arm around your shoulder

"Ah it's nothing, just a good day at work yesterday." You chuckle.

"Really? But didn't you have to stay overtime?" She asks.

"Yeah I did, but it was nice." You smile, clasping your palms together.

"I see I see, I actually got to hang out some after school with Amity it was really nice." Luz blushes.

"Um.. hey Y/n have you ever liked anyone before?" Luz asks.

"Yeah I have." You nod.

"Have you ever dated anyone before?" Luz says all flustered.

"Nope." You say not knowing the fact that you have in many alternative universes where you've dated other fictional characters before.

"I see." Luz blushes.

"Why?"

"Um... me and Amity, I well I think I like her." Luz grins.

"Really??" You say.

"Yeah.." Luz laughs.

"That's so cute! Are you planning on asking her out?" You say.

"I wanna, I was thinking of it for Grom this year, we went last year as friends." Luz chuckles.

"But you wanna go with her as more than friends?" You say.

"Mmhm!" Luz grins.

"You should do that!" You say.

"Haha Groms a few months away, I'm just I can't stop thinking about it." Luz says.

"I don't blame you, your excited!" You say.

"Are you planning to go with anyone?" She asks.

"I'm not sure yet, I might go with maybe Gus or Willow just as friends." You say.

"Aw cool!" She says.

"Oh shoot Oracle class is starting we have to go!" She says.

With that you and Luz begin running to class.

Sooner or later it's lunch time, you sit down at your table with Gus and Amity while Luz and Willow go get lunch.

"Heya Y/n!" Gus says.

"Hey!" You smile.

"So for illusion class we're doing partners, you wanna partner up with me? I have a great idea for something we could do!" Gus grins.

"Ooh what are we doing?" You ask.

"We have to learn how to construct different kinds of realms, and I thought it would be so cool to combine our magic and make like a huge castle with all these cool books and treasures and stuff! I know you have a good idea of how to make it since you've been to a castle yourself!" Gus grins.

"Oh yeah! We could do that!" You say.

"What if we made a bunch of dragons, too with a wizard fighting in the background! We need to make it as real as possible!" Gus says.

"Geez Gus you wanna go all out!" You say.

"Yes! I feel so confident!" He grins.

"But remember Y/n, you gotta be imaginativeeeee." He says waving his hands around your face.