Chapter 51

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

Flora's Pov

"They look so cute together " someone whispered and I slowly opened my eyes to see selina staring at us smiling.

"I'll be back..I'm going to get you breakfast " she whispered and she went outside with aria..

I yawned before I stared at Aiden to see him sleeping peacefully...

He looked so innocent sleeping...like he had no worry in this world..

He was sleeping so peacefully and i can look at him sleeping all day..

I've never slept like this before...I slept like a log with him and i felt so safe in his arms....

This man has my whole heart...like I still cannot belive it....

I nearly lost him but fate had other plans...I'm so happy he survived..

He is really a fighter...he is really strong and I admire him...

He layed down his life for us like his life meant nothing to him and that somehow clicked something in me for him..

No one has ever done that for me but he did it for me and I'm so grateful..

He is the best...he has a heart of gold and even though on the outside he is cold and arrogant but I know their is big cute bear inside and I will bring it out either by hook or by crook..

"It is really rude to stare amore " and I looked away blushing "Good morning Aiden "

"Morning babygirl...how was your night " he asked me "it was good how about you?"

"Just good...ouch that hurts " he acted as of he was hurt and i slapped his arm

"you're really cheesy " I said "cheesy for you babygirl....ow " I slapped him again..

"Are you iron man or what...it hurts you know " he said glaring at me

And i pulled out my tongue and he shook his head "you're crazy babygirl "

"Thank you " and I made a funny face and he laughed.....he looked so handsome laughing..so cute with his pearl white teeth..

"I can't wait to see my baby " he said "awwweee....he is in love " I smiled

And he stared at me "yes baby...I'm in love " he said this and I saw something in his eyes...something like a glow...

"So how was your night " I asked him "my night was peaceful...you're my peace babygirl "

He said staring at me and i gulped..."You're really funny Aiden " I said laughing...

After a minute..he was still staring at me...I stopped laughing and i gulped..

"I-I need to u-use..... to s-hower A-aiden " and I took a sweatpant and a black crop top with red lace underwear but he did not see that and I ran inside the bathroom...

I am a blushing mess right now ...red like a tomato..."Take in a deep breath flora "

I talked to myself before brushing my teeth before taking a longggg shower and dressing up...

I put my hair up in a rough bun before going out to see a nurse leaving the room.

Maybe she was here to clean him up

And I rolled my eyes...I should be the one to do it but she did it instead and he freaking allowed her to touch him...

"Baby-" he said but I did not allow him to finish "What " I asked him in a polite tone