Chapter 17

My heart is and always will be yours...❣️

***

Third Person POV:---

He reached out for her, only to found that she wasn't there. Rubbing his eyes, Ayaan opened his eyes and glance beside him, where his wife was supposed to be. Not finding her there, a frown make its way on his forehead. He switched on the lights and get out of the bed. He roam his hand through his hair and yelled, "ZOYA!!"

It was 9.a.m. in the morning and his wife was nowhere to be seen.

Not getting a response he yelled again.

"KAHA HO TUM ZOYA???" He was starting to get worried.

Again not getting a response, he checked the balcony, closet of their room. Until some noises from the bathroom caught his attention. Without thinking anything he ran towards it. And there was his wife, Zoya puking out her guts. Sweats was formed on her forehead and her hair which was tied in a bun was opened and was all over the place.

"Ye Kya Haal Ho Gaya Hai Zoya Tumhara? Are you alright?" Ayaan asked with full of concern as he walked towards her and brushing a lock of hair away from her eyes and ties her hair in a loose low bun.

"Ayaan Wo-Wohhh...." Zoya cutt off her own sentence as she again puked.

Her face was getting slightly pale. After she was done puking and brushing her teeth, Ayaan sweep her off in his arms and started walking towards their bed. He settle her down on the bed and was about to go in the kitchen to bring breakfast for them both since Zoya was not feeling well. So he thought it would be better if they do their breakfast in their room itself.

To say he was worried for his wife would be an understatement. Since last few days Zoya wasn't feeling well. She constantly pukes whatever she ate and couple of times she fainted in his presence. He was determined to take her to a doctor despite her saying 'No'.

"Kaha Jaare Hai Aap?" Zoya asked.

"To bring breakfast for us."

"Don't bring for me, Ayaan. I don't feel like eating anything right now." She said tiredly.

Making him more concerned than before.

And like nothing happened she drifted off to sleep, while Ayaan stare at his wife wondering why she was behaving weirdly.

***

"WOHHOOO!!!!" Ayaan happiness knew no bound. As he picked up Zoya in his arms and twirl her around. Making her shriek and wrap her hands around his neck and she hide her face in his neck to hide her embarrassment.

"I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!" He states loudly glancing at Doctor and Zoya after putting her down. The doctor had a genuine smile on her face, as it's was her first time to see someone with such excitement. While Zoya unconsciously place her hand on her belly. She was happy too, but somewhat terrified too. She had heard how dangerous is going into labour. She herself had witnessed her sister, Farah's condition during her pregnancy.

Ayaan eyes peek at his wife, only to found her staring at him with her eyes wide and nervous as she smiles. He can sense she's torn, her heart in two places at once.

He was about to ask her about it, when doctor starts talking capturing their both attention.

"Yes, Mrs. Zoya Ayaan Khan. You are pregnant and that too three weeks pregnant."

"Since you had another life in you, Mrs Khan. You need to take extra care of yourself. Koi Laparwae Nahi Karni."

"Doctor Aap Uski Fikar Na Kare. I myself will look after her." Exclaims Ayaan interwines his hand with his wife, Zoya.