Chapter 15: Gossip and Unexpected I love you's

"Mother it's getting quite late, we have to head back, we have to join the class tomorrow and Felix needs to get settled in." Marinette stated as she stood up, "I'll see you guys at the party."

Shuxin nodded and walked them out the door. Marinette hugged her parents tightly not wanting to let go.

"Your Majesties, thank you for having us it was an honor." Felix said on behalf of everyone as he bowed.

As everyone was getting into the limo Xukun approached Felix and pulled him back.

He leaned beside his ear and whispered menacingly, "You better take good care of my daughter cause if not I will personally make sure you won't be able to have kids in the future, understand."

Felix tensed as he felt something sharp and pointy hit his back, he shuddered at the idea and stuttered, "Of course your Majesty."

Felix gave one last bow and quickly got into the limo. Once the limo drove off Shuxin hit Xukun's arm and said, "I saw that."

She huffed and left for the main palace. Xukun dropped his shoulders and yelled, "It was just a reminder."

When he saw that she ignored him he said, "Women are so troublesome."

Suddenly a fan hit him on the head, and he heard his wife yell, "I HEARD THAT!"

Xukun sweat dropped and ran after his wife.

(Back with Marinette)

Marinette turned to Felix and asked, "What did my father say to you?"

Felix gulped and said, "Nothing, don't worry about it."

Luka and Nino only chuckled knowing exactly what happened since they experienced it themselves, Nino with Chloe's dad and Luka with Kagami's mom.

"So, Felix, I heard you're the prince of U.K does that mean we have to call you your highness and by your title or we chill." Luka asked.

"Don't worry you don't have to do that, besides this trip is a vacation for me too, the palace is so suffocating and dealing with the council has been one of the headaches I've ever had." Felix said as he relaxed onto the seat.

"So Marinette was telling us about how royals have magic, does that mean you have magic too?" Kagami asked.

Felix smirked; he held his hand out as it started glowing a light grey colour a small tornado stated to appear on top of his hand and disappeared as he closed his hand. They were all amazed in all their life they only thought that magic only existed in fantasies.

"Adrien is your cousin right Felix?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, why?" He answered.

Chloe just shook her head and said, "Nothing it's just that you two are completely different, from what I can see you look and seem more mature than your cousin."

Felix looked at the others and they all nodded in agreement.

"I've been meaning to ask what did my cousin do during his stay in Paris? I keep asking Meiying here but all she does it shake her head and say too many to count."

With no hesitation they all told stories all the way from when Lila first moved to the class betrayal and Adrien abandoning Marinette. Marinette could feel the frustration in Felix and all she could do was pat his shoulder and lean into him.

"Just when I thought my cousin couldn't be anymore dumber than he already is sadly I was mistaken. Believe it or not this isn't the first time he's done this." He sighed.