-75-

Asteria was sat in the living room with James and Sirius

Asteria was sat in the living room with James and Sirius. They were watching muggle television, something she had never done before. James was sat with her hand around her waist, something Sirius didn't notice as he was too busy focused on Emmerdale.

They all jumped when there was a sudden screech of an owl. An owl then landed on the windowsill of an open window. In its mouth were some letters.

James got up and took the letter from its beak. "It's out Hogwarts letters." He announced as he went around and handed them their letters. "Dumbledore must of known Asteria is here." He pointed out as he handed her letter over.

Asteria opened the letter and scanned down the required items. "But all my stuff is at that manor." Fleamont Potter had then walked in.

"Don't worry. We've bought you everything you need." He told her with a grin on his face. Euphemia walked in behind her husband, a plate of cookies in her hand. "Now, does any of you want a cookie?"

James and Sirius jumped up, taking a cookie from the plate.

"Thanks mum."

"Thanks mum."

Asteria then pushed herself up and grabbed one. "Thank you Mrs Potter." She thanked her. "Please, dear, call me Euphemia." She nodded with a smile.

-☘︎︎-

The sun was setting behind the cottages of Godric's Hallow. Euphemia had decided that Asteria was strong enough to now sleep up in a room upstairs rather then the couch.

James had offered for her to sleep in his bed however she didn't want to disturb his sleep so she took an spare room at the front of the house.

It was quite small but she didn't mind. There were two windows, one of which over looked the front gardens of the manor.

Asteria laid on her back on the freshly made bed, inspecting the patterned ceiling above. Slowly, her eyes closed, allowing her to drift asleep.

-☘︎︎-

"You can't catch me!" The young Asteria called out to her mother. It was a sunny day and the pair were playing in the blooming garden of the Parkinson Manor.

Rosalind loved taking care of the flowers which made them blossom beautifully in the warmer months. "I'm going to get you!" Rosalind exclaimed as she chased after her daughter, both of their dresses flowing behind them as they ran.

Rosalind was jogging slowly to entertain Asteria before she reached out her arm and touched her shoulder. "Tig!" She called out. Asteria let out a loud laugh before spinning around and chasing after her mother, moving as fast as her legs would take her.