-76-

It was now the 1st of September

It was now the 1st of September. This was the first day of her final year at Hogwarts. Asteria woke up early that morning.

She rubbed her eyes before pushing the blankets off. She was weirdly excited for her final year so she hurried over to James' bedroom to wake him up.

She carefully pushed the door open and snuck towards his bed where the sleeping boy laid.

Suddenly, she jumped up, landing on the bed beside which woke him up. "Get up!" She shouted loudly with a large grin.

James rubbed his hazel eyes before opening them to see the smiling girl. "Well, this is a view view to wake up to." He smirked, his voices deeper and raspy.

"I know. Aren't you lucky." She laughed before pressing a kiss on his cheek and getting up. "No! Come back to bed for a few more minutes." He groaned as he grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the bed.

He gripped both hands on her waist and spun around so he was above her. "Just for a bit longer." James said with a smirk. Asteria rolled herself over so that she was sitting on his hips.

"In your dreams, Potter." She smirked as she pushed herself up and left the bedroom. James let out a loud huff before sitting up and following Asteria down to the kitchen.

Asteria walked in to see Euphemia flip a pancake and catch it in the pan perfectly. "Just in time. I made pancakes for you all." She announced with a grin.

"I'm not 8, mum." James sighed which made Asteria scoff. "Are you seriously complaining about pancakes?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Don't you mean, Sirius-ly?" The dark haired boy asked as he walked into the kitchen. James rolled his eyes but chuckled.

Euphemia placed a stack of pancakes on a plate and pushed it in front of Asteria. The curly haired girl picked up the bottles of syrup and poured it over the stack of pancakes.

She looked up when she heard the front door open. "That must be Moony!" Sirius shouted before running out the kitchen and towards the front door.

A few moments, the pair walked in together. "Morning Remus." Euphemia said with a warm smile. "Good morning." He replied. He then noticed the Hufflepuff girl.

"Are you okay Asteria?" He asked. She looked up and wiped her mouth as she nodded. "Now that I've had food." She replied which made him chuckle slightly.

"I should go and get changed." She said as she got up and put the plate in the sink. She went to grab the sponge to wash it but Euphemia stopped her. "Don't worry about that dear. Go get ready."