Chapter 433 - 434

Chapter 433

Gu Jiangxin was happy with that answer. (1)

Huang Chuan, who had received paintings from all different artists was busy with framing them and working on the captions for the exhibition.

When he saw Gu Shishi’s latest work… his bifocal lens also fell off his face!

He stared at them for whole three hours then, with his shaking hands, the only thing that he wanted to do was to give Gu Shishi a call.

But his call was not answered –

Gu Shishi, inside of the mansion, had just finished her lunch. She had, however, turned pale instantly from a sip of fish soup. She retched as she clutched her stuffed chest.

Huo Sishen, who was eating at the same table as her, looked concerned immediately.

When Huang Chuan was trying to reached out to her, she had already been sent on her way to Qin Ruhai’s private office by Huo Sishen, whose heart almost stopped beating.

Being forced into the car, Gu Shishi felt very dizzy the entire time. She was even more dumbfounded when she saw the positive outcome of the test. So much that she didn’t even notice that her phone was vibrating. Qin Ruhai’s private clinic did not smell of strong disinfectant like other places.

In fact, the walls in the women’s treatment area were painted pink and made an interesting contrast with the nurses’ pink uniform.

Nevertheless, looking around the very girly surrounding, Gu Shishi was still dumbfounded.

She had yet to complete the system’s pre-pregnancy preparation.

Didn’t it say it will take 6 moths to a year to get ready?

Hadn’t it only been 2 – 3 months?

Uh. If she thought about it some more, it had only been a little over a month since Mr. Huo had it all sorted out and decided to have a child. So they nailed it with just one try?!

Gu Shishi sweated.

She had so much respect for the boss.

[Correction on the assignment.]

[The 25% completion rate on the pre-pregnancy assignment will be moved over to the Successfully Giving Birth to the First Child assignment.]

[Reward: No Stretch Mark halo.]

[Announcing new assigning: Naming Your Child.]

[Assignment requirement: Look through a dictionary and have 10 names prepared for the child whose gender is yet unknown.]

[Reward: No Morning Sickness halo.]

Gu Shishi shook her head.

Even the doggone system was driven insane by the mighty boss!

When had she ever seen the doggone system being knocked down a notch and was forced to switch up the assignments?

Roar! What was that oddly satisfying sensation that she was feeling right now?