Chapter 3

Riley exhaled as she sat in the living room of her apartment she had grown up in while she was trying to figure out what to do. She saw as her mother and father were busy cooking while she heard her phone ringing. She saw as Lucas's number came up throwing the phone onto the other couch, loudly groaning as she sat with her hands in her hair.

"Riley, what's going on with you?" Topanga asked as she and Cory sat on opposite sides of their daughter.

"Talk to us, Riley. Don't shut your mouth. That's why we're here. To help you," Cory said as Riley exhaled placing her hands under her chin.

Cory looked at his daughter as tears had started to run down her cheeks. Wiping them away, Cory felt as Riley leaned towards him as he took her in his arms and she had started to sob.

"Riley, it's okay, honey. It's okay," Cory said as Topanga stood up getting a box of tissues as she sat down next to Riley.

"Riley, what's the matter? Talk to us," Topanga said as she gave Riley a tissue while she pulled away from Cory.

"I don't know what to do," Riley said as Cory could still hear the tears in her voice.

After thinking for days she could hide it from her parents and apparently both of the possible fathers, Riley couldn't do it anymore. Hearing about Josh's positive reaction it did make Riley have some hope for her situation but just as she had gotten hope it got broken down yet again by her doubting in everything.

"About what? Riley talk to me. Tell me what's going on. I hate to see you like this," Cory said as Riley exhaled.

"I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is," Riley said as Cory and Topanga looked at each other.

Exhaling at the words that just came out of his daughter's mouth, Riley had stood up still sobbing as she ran to her room while Topanga stood up immediately standing still again.

"Why would she say that?" Topanga asked as Cory exhaled.

"Leave it to me. I'll go talk to her," Cory said.