✯ 7 ✯

"are you guys ready for the trip to the mountains?" renjun asked at lunch, when the four boys were at the canteen, peacefully eating their meals.

"yeah." mark replied nonchalantly, his eyes looking elsewhere – surely at a random girl around the canteen, jeno would say.

"baby... i don't want to go without you..." jeno whined, clutching on his boyfriend's arm.

"come on, one week isn't that long..." renjun said, kissing the boy's temple.

"but what if something happens while i'm not here?" jeno asked with a pout. "i won't be able to come here right away..."

"you know, renjun is a very capable 19-year-old." chenle declared, pointing at renjun with his fork. "he doesn't need you around as if you were his mother."

jeno looked at renjun with a sad look as his boyfriend rolled his eyes, ignoring chenle's words.

"i'll be careful, i promise." renjun said. "and we'll call each other every night."

"promise?" jeno asked, his eyes full of love.

"i promise, jeno." renjun nodded.

renjun leant forwards, closing the gap between jeno's and his mouths in a passionate kiss.

sure, they were in the canteen, where everyone could watch them, but they didn't care.

their love overpassed any other thing surrounding them.

plus, people were used by now to see them acting like a married couple wherever they were.

"guys, you're ridiculous." mark rolled his eyes. "you still have two days to spend together."

"only two..." jeno whined.

"it's better than zero." chenle said.

"chenle is right for once." renjun told, earning a glare from his chinese friend. "we'll need to use our time wisely during those two days."

"i hope you finished packing your things." mark said. "because it took me a day."

"what?!" jeno exclaimed. "i still need to go to the mall to get some new things for the snow."

"too bad then." mark snickered.

"chenle, come with me after classes, we'll be quick." jeno begged the younger.

"sorry, i already went there yesterday with jisung and his friends." chenle crossed his arms over his chest.

"traitor!" jeno snorted.

"why didn't you ask mark?" chenle raised a brow.

"he's too busy figuring out his sexuality to come with me." jeno tackled.

"that's false!" mark exclaimed.

"come with me then."

"sorry, i have other plans." mark declared. "and they start now." he added, standing up and leaving the table after waving at his friends.

jeno rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"i see nobody loves me." he whined.

"come on... you know i love you." renjun side-hugged him. "i'll accompany you if you want."

"for real?!" jeno asked with a big smile.