.17.

Savannah, Georgia
A'Kees Love

"Hey, bestie." Seven said jumping on top of Tori.

"Hey Seven, now get off my bed with your outside clothes on." She said pushing him off of her while smiling.

"Hey Tori." Kadime and Seven said sitting in the bean bag in the corner of her room.

"What about me?" KyKy said, looking up from her tablet.

"You know we gotta save the best for last. You're the real bestie." Seven said lifting her up in the air.

"Yeah Ky, give me a hug." Kadime screeched standing up.

"It's the fake love for me." Kyla said giving him a side hug.

"Girl, bye." Roman said rolling his eyes.

"Nicki The Ninja, you can't still be mad. I didn't even know them brownies was yours." Kyla said laying down on Tori.

"They literally said, 'These are for Roman'...."

"I can't read."

"Anyways, what y'all wanna do today?" Seven asked

"We was supposed to shopping for Tori." Roman answered.

"I'ma go ask Tahlil if he wanna come." Tori said getting up with Ky following her.

She could've stayed with me. That's why they both stink.

"You want some of this?" Kadime asked me handing me his double cup.

"Yeah."

As I was about to drink it Tori came back in the room and snatched the cup from me and poured it in the toilet.

"Y'all some dummies. Wanna kill y'all selves so bad." She said walking out the bathroom, slipping on some joggers.

"I tell Kadime about that shit all the time." Roman said making all of us look at them.

"We gotta tell y'all somethi-"

Kadime started but got cut off by Noellie coming through the door.

"Where the fuck you been at babygirl?" Seven asked crossing his legs.

"I'm sorry y'all. I had to get away to get my mind off of Candon. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you Tori."

"As you should be." I said scrolling on my phone.

"Its all good." Tori said looking at her.

"Hey Kyla." Ellie said

"Hey." Ky responded.

Even though Ky didn't like Noellie, she wasn't gonna be rude.

"Alright, y'all gotta get out so I can get Ky dressed." Tori said opening the door.

They all got out and Tori pulled out black biker shorts, a white shirt, tan stacked socks, and Jordan 4 Sp Sails for her and Ky. They went in the bathroom and got dressed.

20 minutes later, they came out dressed. We all went downstairs where everybody including Tahlil was waiting.

"Ky, you wanna ride with me?" Tahlil asked her.

That's fine cause I wanna talk about grown people stuff anyways

"Can we listen to YB?" She asked with her ipad in her hand.

"Yeah."

Ky rode with Tahlil, Noellie, and Seven. Roman and Kadime were going to ride together and Tori and I rode together.