✯ 11 ✯

"h-hello..." donghyuck let out in a squeaky voice.

he still couldn't believe that his roommate for the week would be mark, the super handsome boy that had helped him a few days ago.

"donghyuck? is that it?" the raven haired asked, pulling his huge suitcase inside the room to close the door behind his back.

"y-yes. and... you're mark?" donghyuck tilted his head to the side.

"exactly. nice to meet you."

doonghyuck looked down as he fidgeted with his fingers.

he wasn't one to make conversation, and things became often awkward around him if jaemin and jisung weren't there to animate the conversation.

"there's only one bed?"

donghyuck lifted his head, his eyes falling into mark's confused ones.

"h-huh... y-yeah..." he replied.

"what?!" mark exclaimed, scaring donghyuck a bit. "i mean- yeah, okay."

donghyuck looked at his roommate strangely.

he was already acting weird.

"have you decided which side you'd like to sleep on?" mark asked to which donghyuck shrugged. "you have no preference?" mark continued, making donghyuck shake his head. "i'll take the left side then, if it's okay for you."

donghyuck approved, and so, mark started unpacking his things and placing his important stuff on the bedside table next to his side of the bed.

donghyuck decided to do the same thing and start unpacking his stuff.

the two boys stayed in silence while they unpacked their things, because they didn't really have anything to tell each other.

both were secretly nervous.

mark's eyes had already wandered once to the boy's curves, just to make sure he hadn't imagined his feminine body proportions.

donghyuck was still under the shock that his roommate was actually this hot boy.

and yeah, mark was also confused because of what the teacher had told him before he went to his room. she had given him a long speech about how donghyuck was a shy person, very fragile and easily scared, and that he had to be very careful and caring around him.

mark didn't really know how, or why he had to do such things.

a knock on the door caught their attention and stopped them in their unpacking.

donghyuck – who was the closest from the door – walked to it and opened it slowly to reveal a hype jaemin standing next to jeno.

"hey hyuck!" jaemin exclaimed. "is everything alright?"

"yes." donghyuck replied in a small voice before stepping aside to let jeno and jaemin enter the room.

jeno immediately walked to mark's side, and both boys started to talk.

jaemin closed the door and wrapped an arm around donghyuck's shoulders.

"how is he?" he asked slowly with a head motiong towards mark.

"very handsome." donghyuck replied with blushing cheeks.

"is someone interested?" the pinkette smirked, making his friend even shyer.