✯ 18 ✯

"ouch..." mark groaned as his head hit the ground and then donghyuck's forehead bumped against his.

he had made sure to keep donghyuck securely against his chest so that the boy didn't get hurt by anything.

"ouchie..." the boy above him whined as he started crying softly. "hyuckie hurt..."

mark tried sitting up, making donghyuck sit on his lap too as the boy continued crying and speaking in a baby voice.

at the moment, mark wasn't very aware of donghyuck's weird comportment because the only thing he was feeling was his leg that was starting to hurt really bad.

as he looked down, he noticed that his trousers had been torn open, and that he had a huge bloody cut on his shin. he didn't need long to understand that donghyuck's skate had cut him when they had fallen on each other – his skate was bloody red, and a piece of mark's trousers was still attached to it.

"mark! donghyuck!" a voice caught mark's attention.

"j-jeno..." mark replied. "come and help, please."

jeno didn't hesitate to pass on the other side of the barrier to help his friends.

they were leaving the rink, and he was the one in charge of calling mark and donghyuck.

good thing he had seen their fall from the other side of the rink.

"oh my god, you're bleeding." he stated, looking at mark's leg.

"daddy bleeding?" donghyuck's voice asked, catching the two other boys' attention.

donghyuck's eyes fell on the open wound on mark's leg and he started sobbing loudly after seeing his own skate that was red because of mark's blood.

"hyuckie hurt daddy!" he cried loudly.

"shh, donghyuck..." mark whispered, trying to shush the boy screaming awkward things.

"but daddy hurt... because of hyuckie!"

jeno approached the two boys sitting on the floor and picked donghyuck up easily, making him sit a few meters away on a chair.

"daddy!" he cried.

"calm down, hyuckie." jeno said, taking his skates away. "mark is okay. it's not your fault."

"hyuckie hurt daddy!" he continued.

"shh..." jeno whispered, passing a hand through the boy's locks. "it's alright, okay?"

jeno then turned around, catching the attention of a teacher that was on the other side of the rink.

"we need a doctor here!" jeno exclaimed, waving his arms.

the teacher immediately understood and walked away to call a doctor.

jeno approached his best friend again, crouching by his side.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"yeah. it stings a bit, but it's okay." mark nodded.

"i called a doctor for you. and i'm going to bring donghyuck to jaemin. he'll know what to do." jeno whispered as him and mark turned their heads to look at donghyuck who was crying while mumbling 'hyuckie hurt daddy'.

"yeah, thanks."

"no problem." jeno gave him a smile before standing again and walking to donghyuck.