✯ 20 ✯

"jeno!!"

"renjun!!"

both lovers ran into each other's arms first thing in the morning, kissing each other passionately as soon as they could.

the six friends had been back from their trip to the mountains the night before.

they had all gotten back home to have a well-deserved rest, and now, here they were, in front of school, the next day.

"how was your trip?" renjun asked after greeting the five other boys.

"incredible!" chenle exclaimed. "we did so much things!"

"it's so sad that you couldn't be here with us..." jeno pouted.

"come on..." renjun rolled his eyes. "i'm here now."

the six boys stayed together for a while before classes started.

once the first bell rang, they all bid their goodbyes and headed to their classes, agreeing that they would meet at lunch, just like they did during the school trip.

renjun was a bit confused at first, but he approved anyway, he didn't know what had happened during this trip, but it was obvious that the two small groups of friends had merged into a bigger one. and renjun didn't mind. jisung, jaemin and donghyuck seemed to be kind people.

"gosh, i missed you so much..." jeno said, pushing renjun on his bed as he crawled over him to pamper his face in kisses.

"i did too." renjun replied, chucking because jeno's touch was tickling him.

"at least, your art contest went well." jeno stated. "but i want you to come with us to the next trip."

"i will, don't worry." renjun declared. "i hate being far from you."

"same."

jeno kissed his boyfriend hungrily, wrapping his arms around his body to hug him tight as they rolled around the bed, making the covers completely messy.

it felt so good finding your boyfriend after a full week of not seeing him.

they had missed each other so much, and phone-calls weren't enough to compensate this.

"i have a few questions." renjun said once jeno and him parted to breathe a bit.

"ask anything." jeno told.

renjun settled himself on jeno's stomach, with his chin resting on the boy's sternum so that he could look at him in the eye.

"did mark admit he was gay?" renjun asked.

"you can say that." jeno smirked.

"for real?!"

"he admitted that he was gay for donghyuck." jeno corrected. "but it's gay."

"oh my god. i can't believe it..."

"i couldn't believe it either." jeno nodded. "but you just have to look at them. they are in love, it's obvious."

"are they together right now?" renjun raised a brow.
"not yet. but hopefully soon." jeno chuckled.

renjun nodded with a smirk. "i'll keep an eye on them."